Chapter 44 Why Did This Happen To Us

Taylor P.O.V
We were driving around trying to find Gissel. We all had to stop a couple of times because Matt and me wouldn't stop crying. The calm one in the situation was Cameron or at least he was trying his best. Ugh I can't see her signal anymore I said looking down at Matts phone screen. Then they must of gone out if town or in the woods Matt said drying his tears. Well let's go see around Johnson said. We all nodded and Cameron started driving again.

-Hours later

Hayes P.O.V
We were now in the hospital and I had already called Mr. And Mrs Mendes and told them about what's happening. And they said they were coming tomorrow night. I was in the waiting room with all the guys. Sammy and Jacob were trying to comfort Lox. Aaron was sitting next to me freaking out and I was just like Aaron. That's when the doctor came in and told us that Shawn could have visitors.

We walked in the his room and he just laid there lifeless. He had a huge cut on his cheek and he had hand prints on his neck and had an IV In his arm. We all sat down and we just looked at him. We all talked silently amongst each other. I was in my own world just thinking about what's going on. This isn't fair why does this guy want to hurt Gissel and why did he almost kill Shawn. Maybe it's revenge for Gissel breaking up with him. I'm just so confused and I really just want everything to be resolved. I was to busy thinking that I didn't even notice that Shawn was awake.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was in a deep sleep I started to open my eyes thinking to find Gissel next to me but when I woke up I saw a heart monitor beeping and a plain white room with a hanging TV and I saw some if the guys sitting there. I was about to open my mouth to speak but a huge pain came to my Cheek. Owww I said holding my cheek. No no Shawn don't touch it Lox said grabbing my hand. I looked down and I hand bandages on my wrist. But it hurts I said. I know it does but you can't touch it the doctor said Lox said. I just nodded.

Why am I here wheres Gissel I asked concerned. They all sighed. Well umm you were hurt Ummma Ryder and umm Gissel was taken by Ryder Lox said starting to sob. I just looked at her in shock. What are you serious I said crying. They all nodded. Well we have to find her I said getting up from the bed. No Shawn you have to stay here until the doctor tells you Hayes said sitting me back down. Oh Shawn your awake the doctor said walking in with a folder.

Uhhhh yeah I am I said looking at him in a duh voice. Well your going to be okay you just allot of blood when you cut your cheek and you hurt your wrist pretty bad but nothing major he said writing something down. Oh okay I said. Okay so you'll be fine to leave later today he said. We all nodded. And that cut on you cheek with not leave a scar just it will take some time to heal he said. Okay I said. He nodded and walked out.

-Hours later

I was now ready to leave Lox since she is an adult can sign me out. When she signed me out we went to the car and we went to the car and drove back to the house. When we got there Matt's parents where there and they were talking to the police. Shawn are you guys okay Matt's mom said walking over to us. I nodded Oh dear god what happened here she asked. Lox and Jacob explained everything and the police said they were going to help find Gissel with us which I'm grateful.

The rest of the guys came back soon and police questioned them too and The police soon left and we were all left to cry and wonder were Gissel is. I got a call from my parents saying that they were going to be here tomorrow night and I was relived I just need them right now. And I guess the rest of the guys families are coming over also.

I was now in Gissel's room laying down on her bed. I miss her so much it's like the whole coma thing over again. I don't want to go thru this again. I rolled over and I saw her dolphin stuff animal that I won her at the carnival. She would always cuddle with it I grabbed it and hugged it. It smelled like her I was now sobbing on Gissel's bed hugging a dolphin.

That's when all the memories of Gissel and me came back. Like the ones we shared in the hotel room. I can't take this I miss her and knowing that she's with someone else not safe makes cry even more. That she's being tourchered and being beaten makes me pissed and cry. I love her so much I don't want her in that situation anymore.

Ryder P.O.V
I got her I got her back finally after months I got her. We were now back in the house in the woods. And she still hasn't woken up but when she does she's going to be in a living hell. I can't wait to hurt her everyday like I use too. Things are going good for me now. She deserves everything coming to her for breaking up with me making look like an asshole. Pushing me off a Clift making me almost die but now it's my turn to get revenge.

There's Chapter 43

I hope you enjoyed. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. I hope you guys had a good day. Bye guys 👋
4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜