Chapter 70 This Amazing

Gissel's P.O.V
He reach the final step on the stair case. And he came to a big black metal door. Shawn where are we I asked popping up my head. Shhh it's a secret he said softly. I just smiled He pushed open the door and we came up to the roof top. This is the big secret Shawn I asked giggling and kissing his cheek he smiled. Yes but I know your like tf is this he said laughing. He laughed and I nodded and he put me down. But come here he said and grabbed my hand and brought me to a couple of chairs. Close your eyes and Lay down he said I did what I was told to and he did to.

Okay now open them he said. I did and when I opened them the moon was in perfect sight and the stars were so bright that could make you blind. Shawn this is amazing I said in amazement and looking at him. He smiled I know I was bored yesterday after the date so I went on an adventure of looking around and found this wonderful place He said.

Well it is indeed wonderful I said still looking at the stars. Shawn grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb across my hand it just gave me butterflies. I just smiled at him and looked at him. Shawn you some how always manage to make me feel butterflies in my stomach I said giggling. He just smiled He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and put my hand on his stomach.

Your so cute that you brought me up here I said. Yeah I know I thought of it by my self he said playing with my hair. I just giggled  I licked my lips Shawn do you ever think of the future I asked still looking at the stars. Yeah all the time do you he asked. Yeah I think about it allot I said truthfully I said. I felt him breath in. Tell me what you think our future looks like he asked I could almost feel the smile on his face.

I breathed in and then released Well I see you being big selling big records and still living in Canada and just being happy and enjoying life I said smiling. I like your vision but there something missing there he said. And what would that be Mendes I said laughing. You I didn't hear you anywhere in that vision he said. I just smiled Okay point taken but what's your vision I asked.

Well I see you finishing school and moving to Canada with me and you going on tour with me and one day us getting married and having cute little babies and living our wonderful life he said. I looked up at him and he looked at me we both smiled. Well I love your vision I said and we both leaned in and kissed and our lips moved in perfect sync.

We just laid there together talking about everything life and our dreams. That's when it started to get cold. I hugged Shawn tighter and started shivering. You cold he asked I just nodded he laughed and he sat up and I did too. He took off his hoodie and with that took his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare.

You like babes he asked and put his shirt back on. Of course babes I said giggling. He just laughed and put his warm hoodie over my neck and I put my arms thru the arm holes and now I was in his hoodie. Perfect babe you look perfect in my clothes he said smiling. I smiled why thank you I said. He just laughed and we looked into each others eyes. God his eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown I've ever seen. But the moment was ruined when our phones went off. I looked at it and it was Taylor.

T- Stop riding Shawn and come hang out with us and I'm watching you loser 👀

G- eww no I to young for that and no I'm having more fun here and your a creep bye 👋 😂

T- Ugh girls theses days😂. But okay whatever bye.

I sighed and locked my phone.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was looking into Gissel's gorgeous hazel eyes. I was in a deep trance when both of our phones went off. I sighed and looked down at my Phone and it was a text from Matthew.

M-Hello earth to Shawn where are you and Gissel? 😑

S- Calm your balls down I'm somewhere with her so bye 👋

M- I will not calm my balls down but okay take care of her and bye 👋

S- lol wow 😂. But okay I will never worry about that ✌️

I sighed and locked my phone. Ugh stupid Taylor always saying something stupid she said laughing. What did he say I asked. He was like Stop riding Shawn and come hang out with us loser and I have my eyes on you she said laughing. I bursted out laughing Wow and what did you say I asked. I was like one eww to young for that and two no having more fun here And three your a freakin creep she said laughing. I just laughed even more. Wow he's a big weirdo I said calming down. Yeah big time she said. So you wanna go hang out with them I said. Sure why not she said smiling. I nodded and got up and grabbed her hand. She stood up and we walked to the big black metal door. We opened it and went down the stairs. 

We knocked on Matthews room door and he opened it. Look who decided to join he said. We just laughed Yeah I took her somewhere I said smiling. Okay he said and walked int the room and we followed. And ah Yeah Johnson's nipples are dark I heard Gilinsky say. We all bursted out laughing. Okay didn't want to know that Lox said. We all nodded in agreement. We stayed up all night talking until there was a smack cam war going on 

There's Chapter 70

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. And umm yeah still thinking about the ending. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes= Update 2 Comments= Update.

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜