Chapter 78 Deal Has Been Made

Gissel's P.O.V
We were in our final meeting for our tour and we finally agreed on everything. We are going to be touring until December and it's going to be called The Sunsation Tour. And after the meeting we are going to go pick a tour bus and then it would be all offical. We start the tour next week so we have a couple days here in California to chill and hang out.

So all we need you to do is sign these papers and then we good and you can leave and chose a tour bus out there the guy in a black suit with a grey tie. We all nodded and we passed the paper around to sign it and then it came to me I signed it and passed it to Taylor and he signed it. And he handed it to our manager and he put it in a file folder. Alright it's a done deal he cheered. YAS finally we all cheered standing up and jumping around. We high fived each other and then the owner took us out to look at the busses.

Okay so downstairs in this bus has a kitchen a lounge area 15 bunks and 4 bathrooms and upstairs there is 15 bunks another lounge area and 4 bathrooms the owner of the place said showing us around. We all looked around at the huge bus that had allot of space and I think it's perfect for us. We then all look at each other.

Well I'll leave all you guys to talk he said and walked out the bus. So what do you guys think about this Sammy asked. It's nice I think this is the one Jack.G said. Yeah it looks like it Matthew said. Okay so now that's it's a done deal the money is invested let's get this show on a road Carter said. YAS bitch We all screamed and laughed we walked out the bus. We went out there and talked to them. We signed more papers and then the bus was ours.

We were now in the hotel. And I was with our manager Phillip and lox and we were finishing the website and putting prices for the tickets. Alright so general admission is 30 dollars and VIP is 75 dollars Phillip said typing it in. We smiled He clicked submit and the web site was finished. We looked over it and it was now completely done. Alright we have to tweet the link out I said. Lox nodded and we got on Twitter.

@gisselespi- Hello my lovelies go get tickets for the Sunsation tour we start next week in San Diego and look for your city @ sunsationtour.com

(Made a website up lol jk not really) I tweeted it out and many people started going crazy. I started smiling and I had seen the guys tweeted it out too. Alright we are done for today Phillip said smiling. Me and Lox cheered. And he just laughed and packed up and left. I was just on my phone when I heard the loud guys come in. Hey were gonna go to the O2L house so get ready Matthew said. Okay I said and grabbed my Mickey Mouse vans and grabbed my laptop and put it in a bag back. I grabbed all my chargers and I was all ready. We headed for the door and we called the cabs they came and picked us up and drove us to the O2L house hold.

WE ARE HERE BITCHES I screamed thru there house. All I heard was laughing. And they all came out the kitchen. And I saw Trevor and we stopped and looked at each. SLAY QUEEN IS HERE BITCHES he said and ran to me and hugged me. I just laughed while he picked me up and spined me around. Hello bish I said when he set me down. He just laughed Trevor stop hogging babes Sam said coming to hug me.

I just laughed and hugged him around the waist How have you been he said kissing the top of my head. Good I've missed you I said into his chest I missed you he said and let me go. And we smiled at each other. What's up homie Jc said coming to hug me. I smiled and hugged him back What's up homie I said back and he just laughed and I went o go hug Kian. Hello you blond freak I said laughing. He did to Hey don't judge because your jelly he said as we let go I just laughed.

And I went to Rickey Hello sass queen I said hugging him and giggling. Hello vans queen he said hugging me back I just laughed and he did too. And last was Connor Franta. Hello Con the Bon I said hugging. He just laughed Hello bish he said hugging me back. And the we let go. The rest of the guys said there hellos and they did there bro hug stuff.

And I should of  bought you flowers and held you hand should of gave you all my hours when I had chance me and Trevor sang as we played on the piano. That was amazing He said smiling. Yeah it was I said and we carried on playing the instrument that's when Sam walked in. Hey guys he said sitting on the bean bag. Hello rosy cheeks I said turning to look at him.

He just Laughed Fine I'll only let you call me that he said. I just laughed and jumped on his lap. He turned me over and wrapped my legs around his waist. And got up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Where are we going Sam I asked as he went down stairs. Do you have your phone he asked. No I said. Alright good he said and he ran out side to the backyard and he jumped in the pool. I let go of him and swam to the surface.

Ugh I hate you I said and sat lifted my self up from the pool and sat on the edge. He popped his head up and just laughed No you don't he said. I just playfully rolled my eyes. That's when all the guys jumped in the pool I just started laughing. I stood up and went inside. I went into Kian's room and I picked out a shirt and some shorts. And I changed out of my wet clothes. I went back down stairs an put my clothes in the dryer so they could dry. And I went back outside.

Hey those are my clothes Kian said looking up from the water. Yeah sorry I didn't ask do you mind if I wear them I asked with a small smile. Yeah sure wear them I don't care he said smiling and I smiled wider. Hey Gissel can you go get the mail for us Ricky asked. Yeah sure why not I said and got up front he chair and went inside. I grabbed my phone on the way to the front door and went outside. I went to the mailbox and opened it and I looked thru there paper.

That's when I felt arms around me. I turned around confused scared worried as hell. but I looked into those brown soft eyes and looking at his smile. And I knew it was Shawn. What are you doing here I asked hugging him back and burring my head into his chest taking his scent in. I came early so I could see you he said kissing my head. I just smiled and looked up at him he smiled and we both kissed. We pulled apart let's go inside I said and we walked in.

YOU GUYS MY BABY IS HERE I screamed and bringing Shawn into the back yard. what's up Shawn they all said going to hug him. I have a feeling you guys planned this I said giggling they all nodded.

Matthew's P.O.V
Me and the guys planned for Shawn to come here sooner. So this was nothing new and just seeing that smile on Gissel face made me happy. We all started talking and chilling like a family we are.

There's Chapter 78

I hope you enjoy. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋 4 votes=update 2 Comments=update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜