Chapter 43 No Ryder No

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of soft crying coming from the bathroom. I looked at the time 5AM. The sun still wasn't out. I get up and I knock on the door. Gissel Are you okay I asked. All I heard was crying. I took my chances and I wobbled the door nob and it opened. And when I walked into the restroom I saw little droplets of blood on the floor I looked up and I saw Gissel crying on the floor and there was a razor on the floor blood all around her and blood on her wrist.

I ran to her side and scooped her in my arms and she just cried in my chest. I looked down on her wrist and I started to cry when I saw the cuts on her wrist. Why Gissel why I said letting tears go down my cheeks. I can't take it no more Ryder is getting to me I don't want to hurt you guys she said sobbing into my chest. Your not gonna hurt us your hurting us by hurting yourself I said trying to dry my tears.

She didn't respond. I grabbed her and set her down on the counter and I cleaned her up. She still was crying. I sat down on the floor and I sat her on my lap and I rocked her back and forth and I sang her Wake me up by Ed Sheeran very softly. She seemed to calm down a little bit she had stopped shaking and her crying was decreasing.

We were now in bed and I had bandaged her wrist and she was now just on the bed with me. I was playing with her hair and she was laying her head on my chest sleeping. I started to think allot about what has happened in these last couple of days. Ryder came back and hit Gissel. And then he almost killed Matt. And now who knows who's next. It's so frustrating to know that someone who you love and care about might get hurt at anytime any place. Well all I can do is to protect them which I will do let's just hope I can do it.

Ryder's P.O.V

It's now time to do my work. Today is the day Shawn Mendes will get hurt I promise that. I'm sorry Gissel but your precious Boyfriend has go to go. It's making my job so much more difficult. But this one will be easier with my little worker helping me. Are you ready I asked her. Yes Ryder I'm ready I have been for days she said. Well okay but you know the plan right I said. Yes sir she said. Alright don't mess up I said she nodded and left to do her job.

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up to Shawn playing with my hair and soft humming coming from his mouth. I looked up and he was already looking at me. I smiled and pecked his lips. And he smiled back. Gissel Sophia's here Matt said walking into my room. Who? I asked shocked of the name. Sophia Bella's sister Matt said. I nodded and I got up from the bed. Shawn just stayed there and closed his eyes. My poor baby had to deal with me all night I feel so bad.

I got up and Matt looked at my wrist and he already knew what happened. He just gave me a sorry look and we walked out my room. I walked down stairs I saw the girl who hasn't made my life so easy this past year those same brown eyes that same brown hair. I looked at her in shocked. She stood up and looked at me with hatred. I sighed and walked close to her. What do you want I asked. She smirked at me I want to be friends she said hugging me.

That's when I heard glass breaking and screaming come from my room. All the guys ran up stairs me following them that's when I was pulled away by Sophia and pulled at the house into a van. She put something over my mouth and then soon I wasn't breathing.

Taylor's P.O.V

We all ran upstairs and we saw blood on the floor and we saw Shawn on the floor with blood around him. CALL AN AMBULANCE Aaron screamed. Carter dialed the number and moments later Shawn was being put on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. NO NO GISSEL SHES GONE Matt screamed from downstairs.

We all ran downstairs. What are you saying Hayes said tears coming down his face. We all started to panick. Alright some of you go to the hospital and go with Shawn the rest of us will try to find Gissel Matt said sobbing at this point. Everyone else including me where sobbing. Alright they all said and some of them went to the cars and drove to the hospital.

It was just me Matt Nash Cameron The Jacks and we all went to the cars and we tried to track Gissel's phone with Matts tracker that he had on him but it was impossible. We couldn't see anything. Now we are stuck I might lose my best friend in the whole world. And my baby sister I can't take this anymore.

Sophia's P.O.V

We are now driving to Ryder's house that he has in the woods. Well I got my satisfaction. We got her and I can't wait to see her cry for mercy. It's going to be a pleasure. Sorry Gissel but this had to happen for what you did to me and my family and Ryder.

There's Chapter 43

I hope you enjoyed. I enjoyed writing. So yeah allot of your questions were revealed. So . Thank you for 20K reads and 1K votes. Love You guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Bye guys 👋 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜