Chapter 3 The Dream

Gissel's P.O.V

*Dream*

Ryder let go of me your hurting me I say to Ryder my boyfriend of 2 1/2 months. No baby were just getting started he says to me. Please don't do this to me I say tears coming to my eyes. Awwh baby how cute your begging for mercy he says. And I soon start to cry from the pain in my wrist. I was looking around the place I was. We were in woods he has a cabin in the way back so I guess he was taking me there. I start to struggle to get lose from his grip and I kick him in the legs and he falls down but doesn't let go of me. He gets angered and slaps me and punches me in my eye and my mouth.

My mouth starts to bleed. And we keep on walking. I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Shut the fuck up he says. I try to cry softer but it comes out as screams. We get to his cabin and he throws me on the floor and I start to cry even more. What are you going to do to me I say sniffling. He gets on top of me and grabs me and pins me to the wall and grabs my arms and I was in so much pain. He starts to kiss me and starts to undress me. PLEASE LET GO OF ME I scream and cry.

* End of dream*

I open my eyes from my dream freaked out breathing heavy and looking around. Then I see this boy I mean I recognized him but at this point I didn't remember his name. Umm are you okay? he asks me. I nod my head no. Who are you? I asked. I'm Shawn Mendes I'm on tour with you he says. Okay I said. What's your name ? he asks. Gissel Espinosa I said to him. Oh your matts little sister he says to me. yeah that's me I say back. Oh okay. Are you okay? he asks. No I said. There was a lump in my throat and tears about to burst out my eyes. Then I crack I couldn't take it I just let them Come out the tears just poured out of my eyes. Then shawn wrapped me In his arms and I just cried in his chest. I didn't know him at all but I felt safe in his arms for some reason.

Matts P.O.V

Me and Taylor were walking to the arcade and we were just talking about random stuff. And we get out of the hotel to a surprise there wasn't fans there, so we walk across the street no problem. We get to the arcade and we buy a game card. But first we went to eat we were hungry. So we ordered burgers and fries and soda. We got our food and went to a table and just ate and chat.

So your sister ? Taylor asked.What about her ? I asked. Do you think she go for me ? he asked. My eyes widen Dude you don't even know her you just saw her sleeping with hashtag no make up and thought She was pretty I said laughing. He bursted out laughing True bro forget what I said. But she is really pretty he said. Yeah I guess I said. You guess she is pretty what you do think she's ugly He said to me.

No No of course not I think she is pretty but I mean she's my sister I don't need her thinking I think she's pretty I said laughing taking a bite of my burger. haha wow your a nice brother he said taking a bite of his burger. I know right I said chuckling.

*10 mins later*

We finished eating and we went to play games. And we saw girls and they recognized us and we took pictures and signed stuff. And continued playing games for a couple hours.

Shawn's P.O.V

There she was crying in my chest. I was holding her small figure in my arms. I don't know why It felt good holding her but It did it felt right. I was looking down at her. She smelled good like that store body and bath something like that. That store smells so good. She then looks up at me and I thought I was going to see black stuff all over her eyes but no her eyes were just wet. Wow she is really pretty.

She never needs makeup. We were looking in each others eyes. I loved the way her hazel eyes sparkled. Wow do I like her but I don't even know her. She wasn't crying no more. She picks up her head to my cheek and kisses my cheek. And then she just stays there sitting on my lap me hugging her and her head just resting on my chest she is really light.

*5 mins of doing that*

I'm sorry I'm probably crushing your lap with my fat ass she says getting up laughing. No you weren't your really light I said smiling at her. She smiles back I see her White straight teeth. Wow your teeth are really straight and white I said to her. Thank You I guess my braces and the cleaning they did payed off the best thousand dollors spent she said giggling. Omg she's so cute!!!!!! 😊😊.

I just laughed at what she said. Hey I'm hungry can we go get something to eat please she said. Sure that's fine I said. But let me change first she said and went to her suit case. And picked out clothes and went to the bathroom. I just leaned back in my bed and just thought ima get to know her because I guess I do like her.

Gissel's P.O.V

I was crying in his chest. On his lap. I was just crying and thinking about my dream. Why did he do this to me why I didn't deserve that. And then I thought I'm strong don't cry no more. And so I stopped crying and I look up and notice Shawn already looking at me. Oh god he is so cute and his eyes are just so brown and just beautiful. And I just pick my head up up to his cheek and kiss his cheek as a thank you for him doing This for me.

I put my head down and just rest my head on his chest and I just thought about anything and everything. Like school I don't have friends in school. And my friend Bella. Then it felt like forever but was just 5 mins and I notice I'm still on his lap. Oh god I'm crushing his lap with my fat ass. And he's quite because he's in pain I thought. Sorry I'm probably crushing your lap with my fat ass I said getting off his lap laughing. No you weren't your really light. He said smiling at me I smile back Wow your teeth are really straight and white He said . Thank You I guess my braces and the cleaning they did payed off the best thousand dollors spent I said giggling. Hey I'm hungry can we go get something to eat please I said.
Sure that's fine He said. But let me change first I said and went to my suit case.

And picked out my grey vans crop top shirt that showed my stomach and grey shorts ( yes all her shorts are short shorts). I went to the restroom and changed I thought I look cute. I walked out and saw shawn just laying back in the bed on his phone. For my hair I just let my curly long brown hair down and put a grey bandana on Then I put my black socks and my grey vans. Grey outfit. Also no makeup. I got ready in less than 10 mins wow but I usually don't take long so yeah.

I got my phone that was charging and then I got my vans wristlets and I got money and a room key and put it in there. And I was ready Ready I said to shawn.Yeah he had changed into a black vans shirt and a black jeans and black vans. You look great I love the grey he said smiling I smiled back You look good your self i love the black I said smiling . I love guys in black it makes them look more sexy😍😍. idk why I'm like that Let's go he said. Let's go I said back. And with that we walked out of the room.

Chapter 3 I hope you guys enjoy

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝