Chapter 56 Merry Christmas

Gissel's P.O.V
Its christmas today and we are going to celebrate it in the hotel lounge because it's big enough to fit all of us. I have all my presents in a box so it can be easy to carry it. Okay so Ill see you down there later right I said to Taylor. Ah yeah Ima just gonna go to the store real quick he said fixing his yellow bandana. Okay bye see ya later Taylor I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and then we realsed. I grabbed my box and walked out the room and walked to the elevator.

I walked out the elevator and I was now in the lobby. I started walking twoards the Room when I saw Jox making out. GET A ROOM I screamed. They pulled away and blushed. Out here is just fine Jacob said I just started laughing and went into the lounge. Hey Bart I said as I walked up to him he was wiring something. Hello Gissel you can put your presents on the stage he said pointing to it. Okay I said and put the box on the stage and went to go sit down next to Tristan and Skyln. Hello handsome I said grabbing Tritan and putting him on my lap. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Hello Gorgeous I said grabbing Skyln and putting her on my other leg. Why are you guys so cute I said looking at them. They both smiled and kissed my cheek I couldn't help but smile.

Gissel Let's go get Ice cream Tristan said. Yay let's get some Skyln said running around the room. Okay let's go I said and grabbed both of there hands and we were out the room and down the street to the ice cream parlor.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was walking down to the lounge to put my presents and stuff down there and I was expecting to see Gissel there but she wasn't. Hey Shawn have you seen Tritan Mr.Caniff said walking into the room. Umm no I think he might be with Gissel I said. Oh okay can you call her and check he said. Yeah sure I said dialed her number.

Shawn=S Gissel=G

G-Hello

S-Hey where are you and where are the kids

G-Umm the ice cream parlor and there with me

S-Oh okay because Taylors dad was asking

G-Oh okay well tell him that I'm walking back right now

S-Okay bye baby love you

G-Love you to baby bye

Hangs up

There with Gissel they went to go get ice cream and there walking back right now I said. Okay Thank you Shawn he said and sat down. Your welcome I said and sat down at a table and went on my phone. One by one all the guys and parents started to come down here and bring presents.

I was eating the food that was provided from the hotel and it was so good. Gissel Look Taylor said pointing to Savannah walking into the room. She looked up from her food and stood up and walked twoards her. What is she doing Taylor asked. I shurgged I don't know I said. Me and Taylor just stared at her.

Gissel's P.O.V
I walked to Savannah. She looks like a normal human being and not a slut. She was wearing skinny jeans with a Jack and Jack shirt and her hair was in a braid and she was wearing glasses she looked very pretty. Hey Savannah I said smiling. Hey Gissel just the person I was looking for she said smiling and hugging me. Well here I am and I really wanted to talk to you about us being friends I'm sorry for being mean and stuff I said looking at her. She smiled No I should be the one sorry I treated you like crap and I'm sorry she said. I smiled friends I said Friends she said and we hugged. We walked to the table and we all said talked about everything and we forgave her.

Baby I heard Jack.G say coming to Savannah She smiled and they hugged and kiss. Hey were gonna
Go over there Jack.G said. We nodded and they walked away. Okay that went well I said giggling. Yeah it did Taylor said smiling.

Savannah's P.O.V
I have something important to tell Gissel about Ryder that's one of the reasons I'm here. I need to protect her I know I was a total bitch in the pass but now I look at her as a sister. When I was back in Flordia I did some investigating for my self. I knew Ryder before Gissel did and I know where he lives and stuff. And Im not sure but I need to tell Gissel that I think he's planning to attack again. I'm just going to find the right time to do it. I don't want her getting hurt anymore she's been thru allot and I understamd that now.

Taylor's P.O.V
We were all opening presents. Its just been such a good day overall. Here Lox I said and gave her her present. She opened it and just smiled Thank You Taylor I needed new beats she said and hugged me. Your welcome babes I said smiling. Oh Taylor I have one last present for you Gissel said smiling. Oh really I asked. Yeah here she said and handed me a bag. I opened it and it was tons and tons of bandanas. This is heaven thank you so much I said and hugged her and spinned her around she just giggled.

Gissel's P.O.V
Everybody had just exchanged gifts and they were all just talking. And I just had given Taylor his last present and now I was heading back to the Table me and Shawn were at. I sat down next to him. He smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder. Hey guys let's gather around and take a family photo Bart said. We all got up and went to the stage. The photgrapher came and we all gathered together. The parents the guys everybody. Okay say Merry Christmas he said. MERRY CHRISTMAS we shouted and he took the picture.

Okay good night guys I said walking into Shawn and Taylor's room. Taylor and I plopped onto Taylor's bed. We just laughed. Wrong bed Shawn said grabbing me and put me on his bed I just giggled and sat up. I need comfy clothes I said. Shawn gave me some basketball shorts and he took his shirt off and gave it to me. I smiled and went the bathroom and changed. When I walked out Taylor was passed out shirtless with just boxers in his bed. I laughed and Shawn was in his boxer and shirtless in his bed just starting to close his eyes. I smiled and climbed In bed with him he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and kissed me. Goodnight baby he said and kissed my head. Good night I said and rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Matthew's P.O.V
I walked Intoy room and changed into sleeping clothes. Lately I've been so out of it. I need to tell Gissel soon about my mom having liver cancer. She needs to know. Hey man are you okay Jack.J said patting my shoulder. No I need to tell Gissel soon about our mom having cancer I said putting my head in my hands. Look listen you have to do this as a family don't think you have to do it alone talk to your parents and get Gissel in there and talk about in family matter he said rubbing my back. Thanks Man ima do that I said hugging him. No problem He said hugging me back. I climed in bed and closed my eyes and fell asleep more calm about everything.

Theres Chapter 56

I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much🙈💕💗 . And bye guys. 👋 . 4 Votes=Update 2Comments=Update

Stay Gucci👌😜😝