Chapter 22 Disney World

A\N Sorry I don't give much about the disney world part it's just that I've never been there and that's it.

*Next day*

Gissel's P.O.V

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAE I hear lox scream. I wake up instantly. I sit up and smile aww thank you bae I say and get up and hug her. Come on let's go we need to get you down to the lobby around 12 she said. Why I asked. No time for question just get ready she says. Okay I said and went to my suit case. I grabbed my hakuna matata crop top and some white shorts and white lacy toms. I went to the bathroom and did my business and showered. I then decided to leave my hair wavy. I walked out and I grabbed my phone. Okay I'm ready I said. Okay you look gorgeous she said. Aww thank you do too I said smiling. Thanks Bae, Okay now let's go she said we walked to the lobby and she took me to this room. Okay why are we in here I said.

She turned on the lights and everybody was there HAPPY BIRTHDAY GISSEL they all screamed. Awww y'all are so sweet I said they had food on tables and I guess the presents in one table. My baby girl is 15 my mom and dad said running to me hugging me. It's okay I'm still gonna be your little girl I said smiling and giggling. We know it's just that your growing up they said smiling. They let go of me and Matt came to hug me. Happy birthday baby sis I love you so much he said he hugged me and picked me up and spinned my a little. I love you too Matt thank you for being a good brother I said. He put me down and he smiled at me. The rest of the guys came and tackled me with hugs. They told me that loved me and they wished me a happy birthday.

I see shawn in a corner and I run to him. He opens his arms and he picks me up. Happy birthday baby I love you he said. Thank you I love you too shawn I said into his neck. I then look up and we both lean in and we kiss.

After about a minute we let go and he puts me down. Come here let's go eat he said and grabbed my hand and we walked to the food. I grabbed some food and went to sit in the middle of cameron and Shawn. Happy birthday Gissel cameron said and ruffled my hair. Thanks cameron I said smiling at him. No problem kid he said. I just laughed. So what are we doing today I asked taking bit of my biscuit. Well that's a surprise They all said. I sighed fine I said. We all ate and talked for a little bit. Okay let's open your presents Lox said. What presents you guys really shouldn't have I said. Yeah presents they said. They all got up and went the table and brought something back. Okay I'll go first Nash said.

He gave me a small bag and I opened it. It was a vans gift card and a small cute teddy bear . Holy balls thank you Nash I said and got up and gave him a huge hug. Thank you you saved my life I needed new vans stuff and the bear is so fudging cute I said. He just laughed your welcome he said. Okay I'm next taylor said.

He gave me a long box. It was a little heavy. I opened the box and it was black penny board it had my initials on it. Oh my lawd Taylor this is so cool it must of cost a lot of money you really shouldn't have I said and I got up and went to go hug him. No i really should have your like my baby sister I love you he said. Thank you we can go riding soon if you want I said. Yeah that would be awesome he said.

I then opened my rest of the presents from the guys and I thanked them so much. Nobody really had to get me anything I just wanted to hang out with my family and friends. Cameron got me a vans I phone case. Lox got me a friendship necklace. The jacks got me a pair of Mickey Mouse vans. Sammy gave me a obey shirt. Jacob got me a hoodie Allen Hoodie. Bart gave me a 100 dollar gift card to zumies. Carter got me a ankle bracelet. Aaron got me the Ed Sheeran album. And my parents and Matt got me a new Camera. Now shawn I don't know he said he that he was going to give it to me in private Any ways..