Chapter 31 GoodByes Again

Gissel's P.O.V
Well this week went by fast and now we are returning home to our families. But it's so hard to leave your second family. But we have too they haven't seen there family in a long time. We are now In the car driving to the airport. We were all having small talk I was talking with shawn. I'll FaceTime you everyday I promise baby he said stroking my cheek. I just nodded and rested my head on his chest.

Flight 24A to North Carolina is now boarding the women into the intercom. Well  bye Nash bye Carter I said getting up and hugging them. Bye Gissel we love you they said. They said good bye to the rest of the boys and walked away. I sat back down afraid that they were going to call Shawn's flight. Slowly they all started to call the guys flight. The only ones left were Me Matt Taylor and Shawn. Flight 36B to Indiana is now boarding the women. I started crying knowing it was Taylor's.

He said good bye to boys and I was last. He wrapped his arms around me Bye Gissel I'm going to miss you he said rubbing my back. Bye Taylor I said crying into his chest. Its okay we will see each other soon he said kissing my head. I just nodded. Last call for flight 36B to Indiana it said again. Well bye I said getting lose of his grip. He smiled at us again and grabbed his luggage and left to his plane.

I was on Shawn's lap crying my eyes out on his chest he was just rubbing my back. Flight 45A to Virginia Is now boarding the women said. I started balling my eyes out. I got up. Bye Shawn I said crying into his chest and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Bye baby he said digging his head into his neck. I felt his tears on my neck. I looked up again Bye I said and we kissed for the last time. We were kissing for a couple of seconds and then we let go. He bro hugged Matt and we said our last good bye and we walked away to our plane. God I love him I really do.

Shawn's P.O.V
When she left I sat down and cried. I was going to miss her so much. I love her I really do. I know I'm young but I really do. These 2 months are going to be the longest ever.

*Hours later*

Gissel's P.O.V

We were now back in Virginia and I was home with my parents. So Gissel how do you feel My mom asked we were eating dinner. Good I said still sad. I was just playing with my food I was't really hungry. So when will be the next Magcon my dad asked. Umm in December Matt said. Oh okay they said. We continued eating dinner.

Shawn I said looking at him thru FaceTime. Baby he said smiling. How was your flight I asked. Good I slept thru it he said laughing. Oh I did too I said. Shawn who are you talking to I heard a deep voice say. Gissel he said smiling. Oh okay the deep voice said. Do you wanna come and meet her he said.

Yeah sure the deep voice said. And a guy showed up on the screen. Gissel this is my dad Manny Mendes dad this is my girlfriend Gissel Espinosa he said introducing us. Hi Mr.Mendes I said smiling and waving. Hello Gissel how are you Shawn told me what happened I hope your feeling better he said. Yes I've made a full recovery I'm healthy now I said smiling. Well that's good he said. I soon was meeting his Mom and sister and they met my mom and dad and Matt.

Well I hope to met you guys soon Shawn's mom said. Yeah we hope too meet you too my father said. Well will leave these to love birds alone Mr.Mendes said. Me and Shawn laughed. Well okay bye everyone my family said. And they all left which left me and Shawn alone again. Me and Shawn talked the rest of the night. And we both fell asleep talking

*Next Morning*

I woke up alone on my bed. I sighed I miss Shawn. And today is one of the most saddest days ever of my life. I got and went to my closet and picked out my Shawn Mendes Baseball tees and some skinny jeans and my undergarments. I went to my bathroom and did all my business.

I walked out my Bathroom all ready for the day. I had fixed my hair in a braid and did my usual makeup. I walked to my phone and picked it up to see I had texts messages from Shawn and Taylor I answered both of them and went down stairs to only find my brothers friends. Hey Matt I said walking into the kitchen. Hey Gissel he said. Well so what's going on today I asked. Well Paco is having a party later on Today wanna come Matt asked. Let me see drunk annoying teenagers or Netflix in my comfy bed and Face time with Shawn and Taylor I said balancing them out with my hands.

How about no I said laughing still look thru the fridge for food. Come on GIGi have fun Bryan said ( if you don't remember them they were in the story before there Matts friends). How about no and don't call me that I said turning around with an Appel. Whatever have fun with you boring life Adien said. You know I will I snapped back going back up stairs. Ugh there so annoying.

What's there to do when you don't have friends in Virginia and your bored as crap. I decided I was going to go visit Bella's I miss going there. It calms me down and I sit there like a weirdo and talk to her but I like it it makes me feel better.

There's Chapter 31

I'm sorry it's kinda boring but I wrote this in the hospital so yeah. Oh and I wrote this chapter today the previous chapters I had wrote them months before. But now I'm writing them the same day and publishing them. Anywhore I'm sorry I'll try making a better chapter tomorrow. I love you guys Merry Christmas And what other thing you celebrate. I love you guys so Much. So yeah I'm sorry for the sucky short chapter Thoe. Bye guys ❤️👌.

4 Votes=Update 2 Comments= Update.

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜