Chapter 35 Fun Day With The Fam

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up and I had arms around me and my head was on someone's chest I look up and see Shawn sleeping peacefully I just smiled at the sight of him. I tried getting out of his grip but he just made it stronger and now I knew he was awake. Shawn let me get up please I said. No he said in his sexy morning voice. Please I whined. Noo he said in the voice. Shawn I whispered yelled. Gissel he whispered yelled.

Let go of me I said. Can you guys shut up Taylor said and threw a pillow at us. I would if Shawn would let me Go I said. Shawn let go of her He said. Shawn just laughed his eyes still closed. Ugh I hate you sometimes I said. He just smirked his eyes were still closed. I had a bright idea I just poked his face. Stop that he said. Let go of me I said. Fine he said and let go of me and I got up. I grabbed my phone 9 AM not bad. I went to my closet and picked out some skinny jeans and a cream color over size knitted sweatshirt And I grabbed my undergarments and walked to the restroom and did my business and took a Shower.

I walked out the restroom all ready for my day. I was wearing my outfit and I had my hair down in its natural way which was wavey. I grabbed my phone and changed my phone case to my Shawn case. After that I put my socks on and went to lay back down with Shawn. I was facing him and put my hand on his cheek and stroked his cheek.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. Shawn I whispered. Yes Baby he said wrapping his arms around me eyes still closed. Do you want breakfast I asked. He nodded and his eyes opened. Yes I want breakfast he said. Okay I'll go make everyone breakfast I said. He nodded and we both got out the bed and he went to his suitcase to get clothes while I went down stairs to find Lox and Jacob having a make out session on the counter.

I backed away quietly and ran back up stairs to get my phone to take a picture of this rare moment. When I walked in my room Taylor mysteriously ended up on my bed. I just shrugged it off and grabbed my phone and ran back down stairs. And took pictures and then put my phone in my back pocket. I walked in Good morning love birds I said.

They pulled away and the both turned red like a tomato. I started laughing. How long did you see us Lox asked. Maybe about like 5 minutes I said. They just laughed and turned even more red. Okay I'll forget about this I said. Thank you Lox said Blushing. Well ima start breakfast you guys go and chill in the living room I said. They nodded and Lox hopped of the counter.

I grabbed the eggs bacon and toast and orange juice and made the breakfast. I was making the eggs when I felt someones put there arms around my waist and they rested there chin on my shoulder. It smells good baby Shawn says kissing my cheek. I know eggs and bacon make a good aroma right I asked giggling. He laughed with me.

Hey how did Taylor end up on your bed He asked. I don't know I walked in the to get my phone and found him there I said laughing...... I was now down making breakfast and I had set up table for everybody. I walked up stairs and walked into all the rooms and got them all up.

Okay this was delicious Aaron said. Thanks I tried I said getting up and putting my cup and plate in the sink. They all got up and put there plate in the sink also. So what are we doing today I asked leaning on the counter. We could go the mall Taylor suggested. Alright you guys go get ready I said. They went up stairs and me and Shawn went to the living room and just talked and watched tv. After almost 2 hours the guys were finally ready. And it was already 1PM. Alright let's get going.

The whole ride to the mall we were just talking and jamming out to music. When we got there we just walked acted like a bunch of idiots that we are and just had a good Time. WENIER is all you heard form Taylor. Me and the Guys busted out laughing. Alright where to now I asked. Zumies they all said we walked into the store and we bought a ton of vans shoes. We are addicted to vans we need help. We walked bags full of shoes and clothes. Okay we've been here for an hour's let's go back to the house Jacob said. We all nodded in agreement. We went back to the house and just chilled and watched movies for hours. Like old times.

I wanna play basketball Jack.J said. Who's wants to do that Matt asked. They all said yes. They went upstairs to change into basket ball stuff and went outside to play. Okay Lox what do we do now I asked. We could eat cuz I'm starving She said. Okay but ima go change I said I ran upstairs put my hair in a messy bun and some black sleeping shorts with a Miami flowy tank top. I laughed to went to the kitchen and we looked at what we had.

We can make homemade burgers she said. Yes we grabbed the meat and prepared it.
Do you dare me I asked holding the meat. Yes she said laughing alright I said. And flinged the meat to the wall. Lox it sticked I said going down the floor dying of laughter. Okay how do get it off she said. Nah lets just leave it there and see who it lands on. I said still laughing. She nodded and we started making everything.

The guys came in all sweaty and breathing hard oh did I mention they were shirtless. I was making my burger when I felt arms go around me and a chin on my shoulder and then I felt sweat on me. Shawn eww no your sweaty I said. I don't care Shawn said kissing my cheek. I just smiled. Can you make me one he said. Yeah I said and made him one too. I was washing my hands when hear. A big splash EWWWW ITS ON MY HAIR I heard Hayes yell. I turn around and saw him trying to get the meat out of his hair. We all started bursts into laughs. He eventually got it out we all ate and talked and then we just hanged and watched movies the rest of the night.

There's chapter 35

I hope you guys enjoyed. I loved writing this chapter. Anyway I love you guys so much. 🙈💕🎀. I hope you have a nice day bye guys.
4 Votes= Update 2 Comments= Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝