Chapter 68 Double Date

Gissel's P.O.V
We were in the car and one of the security guard was taking us to were ever the guys chose to go. I know I've said I'm not fancy or anything but I have to try new things. So Gissel what do you think the guys are taking us to Lox asked. I don't know to eat and just going on a walk I said smiling. Yeah maybe she said and me and her continued to talk while the guys just talked to. I glance at Shawn and to already to see him looking at me and winked and I couldn't help but giggle and smile a little. I started to do stuff with my phone like take random selfies with Lox and the guys kept on laughing at us. It's not funny I said putting my phone down. Yes it then why are we laughing they asked. Cuz your bullies Lox said pouting. I did the same. They just laughed even more. Ugh I give up we said and continued talking.

The car came to a stop and we looked out the window and saw some restaurant that had allot of weird writing that I couldn't even read let alone pronounce. Okay we are here the driver said. Thank you sir Jacob said and got out the car Shawn right behind him. We will see you at 10 Shawn said giving him money. He nodded and me and Lox looked at each other. Lox are you coming or nah Jacob said. She got out and Jacob grabbed her hand they walked ahead. I just sat there like a stupid slug. Come on Gissel Shawn said. I smiled and I got up and out of the car. Shawn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. He closed the door and the car drove off. Come on let's go in he said. Okay lets go I said smiling. We walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

We were seated at a table. The waiter came with the Menus and I opened mine. I looked at it and saw a bunch of food that I couldn't even say. Okay spaghetti it is. I put my menu down and looked at Shawn. He looked so cute so perfect. He was wearing a black button up shirt with Black jeans. And his hair was nice and style like it always been. He put his menu down and looked at me. What are you staring at he asked smirking and lifting his eyebrows. At the cute waiters butt I said giggling. His face went blank. I just started laughing I'm just kidding I'm looking at my handsome boyfriend I said smiling.

He smiled back Never say that again he said looking at me. Okay sorry Shawnie I said laughing a little. Okay what will you guys like to drink The guy asked. I would like a Lemonade Shawn and Jacob said. I guess I was spacing out because I was being yelled at. Gissel baby what would you like Shawn said grabbing my hand that was on the table. Oh umm sorry I would like a raspberry lemonade I said looking at the waiter. He wrote it down Okay thank you guys he said and walked away. We just talked about everything and how excited we were that Magcon was tomorrow. I can't wait to see my fans again.

Our drinks came and then the waiter came back and asked for what we wanted. Okay and for you he asked after he took the rest of there orders. Well I can't say anything that's on the menu so can I have spaghetti I said half smiling. He laughed yes you may and trust me allot of people can't say anything on that menu he said writing it down and then walking away. What did you get Shawn I asked looking at him. I ordered a pasta Alfredo he said smiling. Oh that sounds good I said smiling. He just laughed lightly at me. Gissel can I see you in the back Lox said. Uh yeah why I said. I need to tell you some thing important she said grabbing my wrist. I nodded Hey will be right back I said. They nodded but they were obviously confused.

Okay what's so important I asked when we got to the back. Well my ex is here she said looking at me. Oh okay that's a problem I said bitting my lip. Yeah I know what should I do ignore it or just I don't know she said and putting her hand on her forehead. Okay look just ignore it don't even look at him because then he will notice you I said grabbing her shoulders. She nodded and we went back to the table. And the food was there. Okay we're good she said smiling. I smiled to and Shawn lifted an eyebrow I just looked down. I grabbed Lox hand under the table. I grabbed my fork and started to eat.

Shawn don't stare at me I said looking up at him. I'm not I'm just observing he said smirking. I just laughed because he had sauce on his cheeks. Okay I know what I said was funny but it's not that funny he said. I just laughed more Shawn your not 3 I said getting up and grabbing my napkin and wiping his face. He just laughed thank you baby he said. I smiled and kissed his lips and sat back down. Aww how cute Lox said. Lox babe I have sauce on me Jacob said pointing to his sauce covered lips. I just laughed Lox just nodded her head and kissed his cheek. It only works for me sorry man Shawn said looking at him. He sighed and wiped his lips. And we all laughed. We carried on eating and having small talk.

Shawn's P.O.V
Okay that was really good but now I feel fat and pregnant Gissel said looking down at her stomach and rubbing it lightly. I laughed and went down behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and walked with her. Your still look perfect thoe I said kissing her neck. She just smiled and turned around in my arms. Your just so cute She said hugging me.

We looked at each other Okay Mendes it's only 9 what else do you have planned because they don't come pick us until 10 she said. Well I was thinking me and you could go and look at the field of stars Espinosa I said grabbing her cheeks and kissing her. She smiled into the kiss. That sounds good to me Mendes she said when we pulled apart. Alright let's go Espinosa I said and we ran to the Felid that was near the restaurant.

When we got there and we sat down on the bench and looked over the stars. Shawn even thoe this was fancy and I'm not fancy I still loved this date she said looking at me and smiling. I smiled to and kissed her. Which turned into a make out session.

After our little session we looked at the stars and talked about anything and everything. It feels good it feels right being with her. I really do love her I know I'm to young to say it but I don't care I love her. it started getting close to time and then we got up and went to the car and Jacob and Lox were there and then we drove to the hotel.

I love you baby good night I said and kissed Gissel goodnight. Bye baby she said after we pulled apart And she went into her room. I would of slept there but Bart said that we had to sleep in our assigned rooms so we could be well rested for tomorrow. Oh well.

There's chapter 68

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. Sorry that it sucks it's just I'm not good at writing romanic date stuff. But I hope you still enjoyed and sorry I haven't been updating. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜