Chapter 23 Last Day In Orlando

*Skipping a couple of days*

Gissel's P.O.V
Me and Lox were in the hotel room and we were packing to go to Miami Florida at night. I'm done and ready to go I said smiling. Me too she said smiling. Me and her plopped down on the beds. Okay I want to be in Miami already I said . I know me too she said. So what do we do now I asked. We could go to the cupcake shop she said. YASS I scream. We both got up and we looked in the mirror. We look good don't we she said. I started laughing yes we do I said. Lox was wearing some white lacy shorts and a Magcon shirt and her blue Toms and her hair was curly. And I was wearing some black lacy shorts and a Taylor Caniff tie die shirt with my black Toms and I left my hair natural wavy. Okay let's Take a picture she said and pulled out her phone.

We took the picture and she posted on Twitter. Okay we are now ready lets go she said and grabbed my wrist and we walked out to the hallway. We skipped to the lobby and we got into the car and Lox drove us to the cupcake shop.

Yes can I have a red velvet cupcake with the butter cream frosting I said. And can I have a chocolate fudge cupcake with butter cream frosting Lox said. Yes you may the Girl said. She grabbed the two cup cakes and put them in the boxes and we payed and left. Okay we're to now I asked. Umm we can go to that corner store and grab a drink she said. Okay I said we went to the corner store and we bought our drinks I bought a coke and she bought a sprite. Okay we are now done she said going into the car. Okay good I really do want my cupcake I said. She started laughing and she drove off to the hotel.

Oh my this cupcake good she said. I know right I said. Hey do you wanna do a YouNow she asked. Yes let's do it I said. Alright she said and grabbed her laptop and we started broadcasting.

Hey guys it's Mahogany Lox and Gissel Espinosa from the hood represent Me and her said. Lox started laughing and I joined her. Okay so we were bored and we wanted to do a younow she said. YES WE DID I LOVE COWS I screamed. Lox started laughing even harder I did too. Okay anyways Lox said trying to catch her breath. I started playing music and I started dancing behind her like an idiot. Then there was a knock at the door. LOX HIDE THE STUFF I screamed. Okay she said laughing and grabbed the cupcakes and put them somewhere. Who Is it I asked , its Shawn I heard him say. I opened the door and let them in. I returned to the table and started reading the comments. Gissel Lox said. What I said and I looked up. And she was giving me my cupcake. Thank you I said and I started eating it. When do we leave for Miami I heard Carter ask from the back. We leave like at nine I said still reading the comments. We were on younow for about an hour and then we got off.

Come here Shawn said and patted his lap for me too sit on it. I went and sat on his Lap. You guys so cute together Lox said. I smiled I know we are Shawn said kissing my cheek I smiled. Lox I have to tell something I said and I got out of the grip of Shawn's strong arms and I grabbed her by the wrist and we walked to the door and went out to the hall. Okay so what's up she asked. When you said me and Shawn are cute together it got me thinking you and jacob are so cute together I ship Jox I said. Your crazy she said. What it's true and I see the way you guys look at each other I said. Well okay you caught me I do like Jacob she said. Yes I caught you I was right I said smiling and giggling.

Yes but shhhh he can hear you she said covering my mouth. Okay I said and I removed her hands from mouth. We tried to open the door but I hit someone's head. Owww someone said. See what I tell you Shawn said laughing. I look down I see that I hit Cameron's head. I start to laugh. Did you hear what we said Lox asked. Yes cameron said. Oh my no don't say anything She said. He smirked Oh Jacob he said. Me and Lox tackled him too the floor and covered his mouth. Don't say anything me and Lox said. He nodded and we uncovered his mouth SHAWN GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND OFF ME he screamed. Shawn just laughed and walked over to us and got me off him. Okay that's enough Spider Monkey he said laughing I laughed as well.

Okay so what now I asked. We can go ice skating Jacob said. Yeah sure we have time we all said. I looked at the clock 2 PM Oh yeah we have enough time. We all got up and went to the door. We were walking in the hallway and I was in the back with Lox.

We were at the ice skating rink and I was skating with Jacob. So Jacob I asked. So Gissel he asked back I giggled. So I've seen you with Lox, they way you are around her and you blush too I said smirking. Okay look I do like Lox I really do but I don't know how to ask her out he said rubbing the back of his neck. Okay look go over to her and grab her by the waist and spin her around and just ask her out on a date okay don't get nervous I said. Okay I'll do it he said and skated off to her. I stood there by my self come here Shawn said and grabbed my hand and we started skating I couldn't stop looking at Jacob and Lox it was so cute. Okay what are you up too he asked looking straight at me in the eyes. Look at them there so cute I said looking at them. Oh so that's what your up too he said. Well of course just call me Cupid I said he laughed and kissed me. Okay so now it's my turn to be with you he said and grabbed my waist. I rapped my arms around his neck and we just stood there. Stop being lame Sammy said and pushed us we almost fell. Oh so that's how it is I said and me and Shawn chased after him and tackled him.

We were about to leave for Miami. We were loading the car with the luggage and then we got on the limo and it drove us to the airport

I was on the plane sitting next to Jox and they were being cute doing couplely things like cuddling and you know kissing and all the fun cute stuff. That made me miss Shawn. I got up from my seat and I went to Shawn seat witch he was sharing with Jack and Sammy. When I got there he was sleeping I sighed and tried to walk away. No don't leave I heard Shawn say and grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on his Lap. I just giggled and Rested my head on his Chest. Hey want me to switch seats with you I can go sit where you were Sammy said. Umm yeah sure I said. He got up and went to my seat and I moved into his seat. Me and Shawn just talked the plane ride I wast even tired.

I was in the new hotel in Miami and I was Sharing a room with Lox. Okay so what happened at the skating rink I asked lox wiggling my eyebrows. Okay well when Jacob came and asked me to go on a date with him I obviously said yes and then we started to skate and you know then we actually kissed and I can't wait for my and his date she said. Awwww well thanks to me you got your man and i told him to do that I said very proud of my self. I know thank you so much Bae she said hugging me. Your welcome I said and kissed her cheek and she did the same. The rest of the night we talked and just ate and then we watched movies and then we finally fell asleep.

There's chapter 23

Comment of you love vans and tell me your favorite ones. And JOX is on there way to being real. Any way I love you guys so fudging much 😍😘❤️. And 4 Votes = Update And 2 Comments = Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝