Chapter 54 Magcon DC

Taylor's P.O.V
I woke by the sun shining in my face. I turn around away from the sun and I see Shawn and Gissel in the weirdest position. Gissel had her legs on Shawns stomach and she was laying down side ways and Shawn was hugging her legs. Weridest and cutest couple ever I swear. I grabbed my phone and took a Picture of this beautiful sight. And posted to my twitter.

@taylorcaniff- Look at what I woke up to. lol I love my babes @gisselespi @shawnmendes

After I posted Shawn and Gissel Phones went off. I started laughing. I got up and went to my suit case and grabbed a Aaron Carpenter shirt and a red bandanna and some jeans and my boxers and my shampoo and stuff and I went to the bathroom to shower.

I was putting my bandanna when I heard Gissel giggling. I opened up the door and I saw her and Shawn and Gissel wrestling on the bed I just laughed. You guys are 15 year old kids and still act like that I said tying my bandanna They just laughed. Taylor your a 17 year old boy who yells cock wenier and pubic hair every second of there life Gissel said laughing.

Hey don't judge you know you love it I said laughing. I will admit i love you saying that she said and got up and hugged me and I hugged. Hey you should go get ready so us 3 can go to breakfast before going to the venue I said as we pulled apart. Okay sure thing boo thang She said giggling. I just laughed You've been hanging out with Lox Way too much I said still laughing. We all bursted out laughing. Okay ill go lets just hope Lox didn't have to much fun Gissel said going for the door. Yeah lets hope I don't want your virgin eyes seeing that I said laughing. She laughed and walked out the room. Shawn You guys are something else I said and went to go put my black vans on. I know were cute right Shawn said laughing. I just laughed and he got up and went to his suit case got clothes and went to the bathroom.

Gissel's P.O.V
I went our room and Jacob and Lox were still sleeping. I walked quietly and went to my suit case. I grabbed My Taylor Caniff tie die shirt and grabbed marron shorts and i grabbed some black socks with my Mario and Luigi vans. And I walked into the restroom.

I walked out the restroom to a cuddling Lox and Jacob. I just winked at them and grabbed my vans wristlet and put my phone and hotel key card and money in there. Well guys as cute as this is but im going to breakfast love you guys I said and hugged them good bye and left the room and walked to Taylor and Shawn's room again. I knocked on the door. Who is it I heard Taylor say. Tyler the creator I said giggling. I heard him laugh and then the door open. Hey Tyler nice to meet you Taylor said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room I just laughed.

Were is my boyfriend I said laying down on Shawn's bed. He's taking his precious time in the restroom he said sitting down next me. Oh well he likes to look good I said laughing. He is cute huh Taylor said getting into his girl charater. Yes very cute I said giggling. Yeah he is very cute, god hes cute he said. I just laughed Hey I saw the picture I said looking at him. Hey photos by Taylor Caniff he said laughing I just giggled.

Thats when Shawn walked out shirtless with just pants and a belt I bit my lip and looked down so I wouldn't stare. Oh god your so cute Taylor said and jumped on him. Hey babe he said and kissed his cheek. Okay I wasn't expecting you to do that Shawn said and pulled Taylor off and walked to his suit case and grabbed a Taylor shirt and put it on. Were matching baby I said standing up he smiled. Taylor can you take a picture please Shawn asked and handed his phone to him. He nodded I stood next to Shawn and put he his hand in my lower back and we smiled for the picture.

We were at some random cafe and Shawn was stuffing his mouth with muffins. And I was just drinking my coffee. Okay so today for Magcon I think you and Shawn should do a duet Taylor said looking at us. I would love too I said smiling. I would like that too Shawn said and sipped some of his coffee. Yes what song would you wanna do I asked. Umm how about Say Something by a Great Big World Shawn said. Yes I want to do that song I said. Alright it's settled Taylor said smiling. We finished our coffee and muffins and went back to the hotel.

-Hours later

Alright guys so today we're gonna here a new voice Taylor said into the mic. She is very Talented Hayes said. And she is my Bae Lox said smiling. And she's gonna sing with Shawn so I hope you guys enjoy this Nash said. I came on stage and I sat next to Shawn. Hey guys how are you guys doing I said into the mic. Good they all screamed. So today me and Gissel are going to sing Say Something By A Great Big World Shawn said smiling. They all cheered. And Shawn started playing.

Me and Shawn had stop singing and the crowed started cheering we just smiled. Thank you guys I said. And stood up. Okay my babes were so good love you guys Taylor said and came and kissed both mine and Shawn's cheek. And we just started laughing along with the whole venue.

We were now meeting the fans. And there were like 2 girls left. I was in my booth with Jack.G. Hey can you both kiss my cheek the girl just said. We both nodded and kissed her cheek. And then we both moved away. The last girl came and we took pictures and signed her stuff and then the event was over. Yay day one in Washington complete I said hugging Jack.G. He hugged back and picked me up. Jack your going to drop me I giggled. No im not dont worry he said and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to run around the venue. Then I was put in Taylors arms then Nash's arms then Cameron's. And It went around all the guys untill I was finally put into Shawn's arms. I'm safe agian I said wrapping my self around him. He just laughed and carried me to the bus. IlThe guys were filming vines It was Hilarous.

We now finally back in the hotel. And we were at the buffet in the hotel. Okay so for Christmas we are going to celebrate it in this room Bart said smiling. We are wow okay I need to go shopping Hayes said. We all laughed Yeah us too The jacks said. Alright so anyone wanna go to the mall Tomorrow Nash asked.
YAS BISH Me and Matt screamed at the same time. We all bursted out laughing. Alright enough you two my mom said looking at us. But me and Matt kept laughing. Alright sorry mom we both said. Alright I'm tired I'm meeting my wife at the airport so see you guys later Bart said and left. The Parents all left which left all us with Aaliyah. We just messed around the room after people.

I was back In the hotel with Lox and she was already sleeping. I climbed in my bed with And I closed my eyes. I had a really good day. And I'm finally happy again.

There's chapter 54

I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much . And bye guys . 4 Votes=Update 2Comments=Update

Stay Gucci