Chapter 49 Stupid Pains

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up with a pain shooting on my stomach. It was literally so unbearable I started to move around in Shawn's arms. He woke up instantly Are you okay baby he asked sitting up and letting go of me. No my stomach pains are getting worse I said getting into a ball and just holding my stomach.

One of the guys ran out of the room and called the doctor. That's when he walked in he put his hand in my back What kind of pain are you feeling he asked. Like someone just stabbing my stomach multiple time I said almost in tears because of the pain. Okay ill bring some of the pain medicine he said. Okay I said he walked out.

I drank the medicine the doctor gave me. And I was pain free. Gissel are you okay Taylor asked. Yeah in fine now and I'm afraid that I won't be strong enough I said letting a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it away. No stop Gissel don't say that he said tears coming down his cheeks and coming to hug me.

But its true what's there next for me to be more in pain I don't think I can make I said sobbing into his chest. Stop he said buried his head into the crook of my neck. Please don't say that he said crying. I just nodded.

I love you Gissel I really do do you know how much pain I was when you were gone I couldn't stop thinking about you I love you he said looking Into my eyes. I love you too I missed you too so much I always thought about you no matter what I said tears coming down my cheeks. He just wiped them away and kissed my cheek. And I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

The rest of the guys were back now they had gone to the cafeteria and back to the house to get feed and fresh and clean. I was back In the same position as before where Shawn was on the bed and I was resting my head on his chest. God I missed this I just missed being around Shawn. He smells like my usual Shawn now. Yesterday he smelled like fire and Hospital but today I can smell his axe. And I missed that scent so much. I closed my eyes and went into slumber. Forgetting all the pain my body was in.

Shawn's P.O.V
You know it's a miracle that Gissel is living and breathing right now Aaron said looking at Gissel in amazement. I looked down at her and just smiled. I know but she's a fighter and will always be I said and kissed her forehead. I looked over at Matt and he had the most worried look on his face.

Are you okay Matt Lox asked. He looked up You guys the doctor said that yes Gissel is recovering but she probably won't make it Matt Said tears coming down his cheek. We all looked at him and shock. I held Gissel closer and kissed her forehead and Just let tears run down my face. Why does this keep happening when one good thing is happening a bad thing has to happen. I can't take this anymore.

Matthew's P.O.V
I know it pains everyone to hear that Gissel might not make it and it just kills me to know that. But I know my sister is a fighter and will get through this I believe in her. I just have to keep faith in God the doctors and her to help us out of this Situation. And I know that this won't help telling Gissel this but I have to tell her soon.

It won't be okay if she didn't know that my mom has cancer and she's just trying to survive just like she is. This isn't the best time for the Espinosa family. It's just so hard. This whole Ryder thing and Gissel trying to make and my too isn't helping the fact that I'm depressed but I'll get thru it hopefully.

Gissel's P.O.V
I was woken up by people yelling and cheering in my room. I started to move but to only hurt my hand that had a needle in it. OWW I groaned. Are you okay Shawn asked me with concern in his eyes. Yeah I'm fine just hurt my hand I said. He grabbed my hand and but it on his stomach. Fall back asleep baby he said and I put my head back on his chest and fell back asleep.

There's Chapter 49

SORRY ITS SHORT. I hope you enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. What did you think?  Should there be more sadness or just all happiness from here you tell me. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Anywhore bye Guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜.