Chapter 76 Snow Fight

Gissel's P.O.V
We all piled into the cars and then were driven to the famous Tim Hortons. That Shawn always talks about. The whole way there I could non stop thinking about everything. Magcon is over Shawn's going on Tour in the summer. And we all have to plan a tour this allot for me to take in. Like what will happen. But I have to think positively. I was thinking all these thoughts when I was knocked out of them by Shawn grabbing my hand. I looked at him and smiled. I put my head on his shoulder and me and him just talked until we got there.

When arrived Aaliyah and Shawn ordered our coffees. I'm not a coffee person but I tried it and it was amazing. Now this is the good stuff I said drinking it. They laughed Starbucks is be- Aaron started but Shawn cut him off. I suggest you not finish that sentence he said looking at him Aaron didn't say anything and we just bursted out laughing.

We had gotten our coffees and now were going back to the house to play in the snow. We pulled up the drive way and we all piled out of the car. I threw away my cup and I ran back outside. I jumped in the snow and I felt like my body was going to fall off my head. Oh well I was having fun. Gissel your going to freeze Shawn said pulling me out the snow I just laughed. No I won't I'll be fine I said looking up at him he just laughed with me. I heard the guys scream and then we were throwing snowballs at each other. Taylor was shooting for me but I dodged it.

Haha that's what ya get bitch I said and jumped on his back. He just laughed and I got down. I picked up a ball of snow and I shoved it in his face. I just died of laughter Oh your going to get it Espinosa he said turned around. I started to run away from me. But it was getting harder and harder to run because of the snow. Shawn help me I asked holding out my hands he just laughed and grabbed my arms and pulled me out and put me on the concrete.

Thank you I said and pecked his lips and started running from Taylor again. I went into the streets and around cars and then back to Shawn's front yard that's when he caught me and tackled me to the floor. I just laughed. Hah finally I caught you he said and grabbed a handful of snow and shoved in my face I just laughed. What your not suppose to be laughing he said looking down out me. I just laughed even more. Ugh I give up on you you shouldn't be laughing he said and got up as he helped me up.

I walked to Shawn and he was building a snow man. Hey mind if I help I asked. Nope I would love you to help he said smiling. I smiled to and I started to help him make the bottom half of the snow man. So how do you like it here he asked. I love it here I said. I love it here to he said. I just laughed Of course you do this is your home I said. He smiled Yeah so how are you holding up with everything from Magcon ending and me going on tour and all that he asked. I sighed

Shawn's P.O.V

She sighed Well I'm glad that your going to live your dream but it's gonna be hard not seeing you but I can live and Magcon I don't we are still gonna tour just not with Magcon she said shrugging. Oh well it's gonna be fine I'm just gonna be gone for a couple of months and then I will be back and be able to be with you I said patting on the snow to make it more of a ball form. She smiled Yeah don't forget our vision she said looking at me. I would never forget those vision I said. She smiled even wider we continued making the snowman.

We had finished making it and we taking pictures with it I decided to post one on twitter

@shawnmendes: Made a snowman with my baby @gisselespi 🙈❤️⛄️. How does it look you guys?

After I posted I got a bunch of responds I retweeted some people and followed and tweeted people back. My hands are freezing cold Gissel said looking at her bright red hands. I just laughed and grabbed her hands and intertwined our fingers together. She smiled Let's go inside I said she nodded and we walked in. The rest of the guys were helping out making lunch. Me and Gissel walked in the warm house and grabbed a blanket and wrapped each other in it and cuddled.

Babe tomorrow is your last day here I asked looking down at her. She nodded yeah after here were going to LA and were gonna do an event there and then gonna plan this tour with a bunch of business people she said. I nodded and I just hugged her I never wanted to let go of her. Shawn Gissel Aaliyah food is ready my dad said walking into the living room we nodded and got up and went into the kitchen and got some food.

We went to the green house and we ate there. We started talking like yesterday and told jokes. I imagined my self being in one of the hotels and just it being like old times. I've missed that and I want to go back to it but there's no turning back anymore. We finished eating and we all decided to go on a walk to the park and then come back at night.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was walking with Gissel and Nash and we were all talking. Remember the first time we met I asked them. Yeah we met in that one event and then we met again in Houston Nash said. I met Taylor at the arcade but he met me when I was sleeping and I met Nash in the hotel Gissel said. I smiled and put my arms around there shoulders. All these memories were coming back and it honestly makes me wanna cry (me at the moment balling my eyes out 😭).

Taylor remember when we were at the arcade and we went laser tagging and then I won Gissel said laughing but I could see the tears forming in her eyes. Yeah you little spider monkey I said. She just giggled and wiped her tears. Ugh this is a sad moment but we will get thru this as a family that we are.

There's Chapter 76

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋. 4 votes=Update 2 comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜