Chapter 72 Cleaning Is Tiring

Gissel's P.O.V
We walked out and stood by the wall. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING Bart yelled. We all just looked down at the floor. You kids are lucky I've talked to manager about this so were not getting kicked out he said lowering his voice. God Bart loosen up Lox said. Don't tell me to loosen up he said getting angrier.

We all sighed Bart were sorry but we were just trying to have fun Johnson said. Yeah I should never trust teenagers alone he spat. I clenched my jaw Look Bart calm down jeez it was just fun god I said and walked away. GISSEL GET BACK HERE he yelled. NO I yelled and walked away. I felt arms around my waist and I was turned to face Shawn. Gissel don't do this just listen to him and get it over with he said. I just rolled my eyes and walked back to the group.

Well as your punishments you will clean this whole section of the hotel Bart said. I just sighed and rolled my eyes. Okay is that all you have to so say I said annoyed. Yes and don't give me attitude Gissel he said. I rolled my eyes some more and walked away. I went to mine and Taylor's room. I slammed the door and I walked to the restroom it was a mess.

I took off my messy clothes and I hopped in the shower. I scrubbed my body clean I washed out all the egg and slim out my hair. It took a while. After I showered I walked out the restroom with a towel around my self good thing that Taylor wasn't there. I grabbed some old black shorts and a white plain shirt and changed. I grabbed some old shoes and put those on. I was going to clean this disgusting room.

I went down to the lobby. I asked for all the cleaning supplies after I got them. I went back up to the room. I started with picking up clothes and putting them in separate piles one for my clothes and one for Taylor. After I did that I stripped down the beds because they were all nasty and dirty. I put that in a corner. After that I started picking up all the trash.

When I finished doing that I went back down to lobby with the dirty sheets and towels and gave them to the women who washed them and she gave me new ones. I went back up to the room and I fixed the beds. The room started to look nice and clean. I started to fold the clothes and put them neatly on the bed. After that I started again with the bathroom I grabbed windex and sprayed the mirror and I wiped it clean. After I finished it looked nice.

I washed down the bathtub and the bathtub walls with some weird chemical. And after it looked sparkly and kinda smelled good. Then I started with toilet. I cleaned that up. Then the floors where next I grabbed the mop and mopped down the floor with Clorox because there's was eggs all over it. After I finished that I finished the restroom. It looked nice and clean and neat. I walk out and picked remaining stuff on the floor and put them where they belonged. I finished off vacuuming and then sprayed some febreez and I was done. I took the stuff out the room.

I sighed looking down at my phone 4 AM and me and the guys were still cleaning the hallway. You guys were almost done all we have to do is vacuum and spray some febreez Jack.G said. I sighed in relief as I finished cleaning the wall off with my wet dirty towel. Okay I'm done I said threw the towel in the cart that was provided by the hotel.

Yeah me too the guys said and did the same thing as I did. Alright now to vacuum Shawn said. We had three vacuums. Okay Shawn Gissel and Taylor vacuum Aaron said. And what are you guys gonna do I whined. Were gonna go get febreez and take all the stuff down there they said. Oh alright I sighed and grabbed a vacuum and plugged into the outlet. So did the other.

I shouldn't be miserable I should try to have fun. I started to run around with vacuum and trying to get every corner. I started to laugh when an old guy came out and cursed me out because I was making to much noise but oh well. Gissel stop horsing around Bart said as I went to unplug the vacuum. I rolled my eyes What ever I said annoyed and took the vacuum down to the lobby again.

I came back up and the hallways looked good and clean except it smelled like pure Clorox and windex. I heard people laughing around the corner. Then I was tossed a febreez can I smiled. Alright let's get this sun of a bitch to smell good Johnson said and started to run around spraying it. We all started laughing and did the same. This was so much fun but I was tired that I couldn't really enjoy it. After we finally finished It was 5 AM. God we've been cleaning for 5 hours straight I said laying down on the now clean floor.

They all laughed Yeah we should go to bed now Jack.G said. Yeah I'll see you guys later Sammy and Lox said walking away to there room. Along we some of the other guys. Ugh the worst part is that we still have to clean out rooms Aaron said. Yeah I know Taylor complained. Shawn kneeled down to me. Goodnight gissel I love you he said and kissed me. Good night I said and kissed back he got up and went to his room and me and Taylor were left. Get up he said laughing. No I'm tired I said. Nope get up he said and got me to get up.

When we got in our room we opened the door and the scent of febreez and clean sheets came to us. I went to lay down on the bed. It's so clean in here Taylor said in amazement. Yeah thanks to me I said. He just laughed Well yeah thanks he said and came and hugged me. Eww no your still dirty I said and he laughed and left to rest room and took a shower while I passed sleeping.

-a couple days later

We were now all on good terms with Bart. And we were in the conference room planning out more Magcons to come. I'm so excited that this will happen. Okay so the next stops are Chicago, La, San Diego, San Fran, Ohio, New York and New Jersey and we need to figure out more Bart said going over it. (Help me out with the stops you guys) Yeah sounds good to us We all said. Alright so you guys go pack and go relax on your last day here he said we all nodded and walked out the room and went to our individual rooms. To sleep because we all had been up since like 6 Am and it was now 12 Pm. When I arrived at my room I went straight to sleep.

There's Chapter 72

I hope you guys enjoyed I. Enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜