Chapter 11 After Magcon

Matt's P.O.V

I walk in the room and I hear the guys talking. She is so hot Aaron says. Who's hot I asked. Savanna Portwood he said. (I just made some girl up and she is 16 yr old. And is a vine famous girl and she does YouTube she is NOT on the tour) Oh Gissel doesn't like her I said. Why Taylor asks.

Because On twitter she called Gissel Fat and ugly and Gissel takes that stuff to heart so that's why she doesn't like her and she doesn't like Gissel I said. What Gissel isn't fat or ugly she is beautiful Taylor says. They all nod in agreement. So is it bad that I invited her here to hang out Jack.G says.

Ummm no it's cool but I know it won't be with Gissel but she won't start anything because when Gissel doesn't like someone she feels odd and just stays quiet I said. Oh okay so no drama Jack.J says. Pretty sure there shouldn't be any I said. Okay good he says. Hopefully no Girl drama Taylor says. Amen we all say.

Just then we hear a knock at the door. I went to open it and it was savanna. Hi she says hugging me. Hi I said back hugging her. We let go. And she walks in Hi she says to the guys. They say hi back they all get up and hug her. We then all sit around just talk and go on Our phones.

It was 10PM I left Shawn And Gissel around 9PM. We then hear another knock and Taylor answers it. GISSEL he screams. TAYLOR she screams back and then they hug. Savanna just rolls her eyes and gives them dirty looks when they were greeting each other. I just roll my eyes at her and go back on my phone.

Gissel walks in and looks like she just saw a ghost she looked sad. She just stayed quite and went to the corner and sat down and she brought her knees to her chest and went on her phone. Shawn went and sat down next to her. He whispers something to Gissel and she laughs and smiles.

Everyone got quite but you could feel the awkwardness. Savanna speaks up Okay so what now she said. Ummm let's play Truth or dare Sam says. Okay let's do that I said. We all formed a circle. I look over and I see Gissel and Shawn talking. Hey you guys are gonna play Taylor asked them.

Ummm yeah sure They both say. They got up and came to us. Gissel sits next to me and Shawn sits next to her. They were holding hands. Okay savanna Truth or dare Aaron asks her. Ummm dare she says. Okay you have to chose one of the boys and you have to kiss them Aaron says. Okay I chose Shawn she say with a smirk.

I look over to Gissel and her eyes go wide and she had her sad/mad face. And Shawn had that hell no I'm not going to do that face. Umm sorry but You can't kiss him Gissel said. Well to Damn bad Ima kiss him anyways she said really rude. She got up. Aaron looked at Gissel and he realized if that happen Gissel would cry.

Ummm Shawn is taken you can't chose him you can chose one of the guys but not Shawn Aaron said. Ugh fine Gilinsky I chose you she said smiling and going back to her spot. Jack smirked and got up and went to kiss her. They pull apart and Jack went back to his spot.

Aaron Truth or Dare I say. Ummm dare he says. Okay you have to run around the hotel in your boxers yelling I have butt pimples I said to him. Okay I'll do it but ima do it after the game he said. You better not pussy out and not do it Taylor said. I won't I will do it he said. Okay good Taylor said.

Gissel Truth or Dare Taylor said. Ummm Truth she said. Do you love Me he said. Of course I love you your my like my other big brother she said getting up and going to hug Taylor.

He stood up and they hugged and then they pulled apart and then she kissed his cheek. And she went back to Shawn and they grab each others hands again. It was Really Awkward Because of Gissel and Savanna. We played for an hour more and then we stopped. Aaron did his dare and it was freakin funny we recorded and then we went back to the room. We just chilled and talked and went on our phones.

Hey you guys I have to go back to the hotel my mom said I have to Savanna said looking up from her phone and getting up. We all got up except Gissel of course she just stayed quiet and went on her phone. We all hugged Savanna and we said our goodbyes and then she left.

Well that was so damn awkward Jack.G said looking straight at Gissel. What i don't like her and I wasn't gonna let her kiss Shawn. I didn't want to start anything because I know you guys don't like drama so I just stayed quite after what she said Gissel said. Yeah but it was still awkward and you made it that way Jack.G said a little harsh. Whatever It's all my fault ima go to my room bye guys Gissel said in her frustrated voice and walked to the door and left.

We all stayed quite. I was mad but I kept my cool. Really why can't you be nice Lox said putting her hands in the air and then letting them drop and then she walked out the room. Look what you did now Taylor said kinda mad and looking at Jack.G. Well it was true he said. Yeah but still you said it in a mean way your gonna have to apologize to her tomorrow Jack.J said. Okay I will but now I feel like shit 👎 he said. Good you should Taylor said.

We then all turn around and look at Shawn. I couldn't read his facial expressions. But there was definitely a pissed sad worried look on his face. SHAWN Taylor screamed. Huh yeah what he said. Are you okay Taylor asked. Yeah I'm fine he said looking to his side. Gissel left her phone he said grabbing. Ima try to guess her password he said.

He pressed the home bottom and he smiled at her lock screen for some reason. And then he started to type. I got in he said. Really what her Password Sam said. I'm not telling you Shawn said. Yeah he's not gonna tell you he's gonna tell me Taylor said putting his arm around Shawn's shoulders. Okay so what's her password Taylor said to Shawn. Ummmm I'm not telling you I'm not telling either of you for that fact He said. Awww come on they said. Nope it's special he said. He typed something else on her phone and then he locked it and put it down.

Gissel's P.O.V

Fuck I left my phone in the other room I said. Really oh god lets hope Shawn or Matt found it because the guys would mess with it and break it Lox said. Yes let's hope so and i know they would said getting and walking out the room. I knocked on there door. And Taylor opened the door. GISSEL he scream. Hi I said and pushed pass him. And I walk in and I look straight at Jack.G I just roll my eyes at him. And I walk to Shawn and I see my next to him.

He grabs it and stands up. I liked that picture so I sent it to my self and 9/27/13SM is an amazing password he whispered. Yeah I know I whispered and kissed him. We pull apart. Well ima go back the room Goodnight Baby I said grabbing my phone and kissing him. Goodnight Baby he said and hugged me and I hugged him back. And then I walked away from Shawn. Bye Goodnight guys I said.

Bye goodnight they said. I LOVE YOU BABY SIS Taylor yelled. LOVE YOU TOO TAYLOR I Yelled. And with that I walked out of the room and went to my room. It doesn't look broken so I guess Shawn found it Lox said. Yeah he did and he guessed my Password I said. Really he must know you really well she said.

It's something me and him both love and I guess he does know me well I said. Hey ima go get ready for bed Lox said. Okay I said.

She got some clothes and went to the restroom. I Grabbed my phone and I called bar and I told him that I was home sick and that I wanted to go home After Magcon Tomorrow. He said yes it was fine and then I hung up. Lox walked out and she crawled into bed and fell asleep instantly. I went to change and brush my teeth and then I crawled into bed and fell asleep instantly.

There's Chapter 12

A/N

I'll be putting out Chapter really often. So yeah stay tune for those chapters. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 😊😘💕🙈

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝