Chapter 5 He Asks Her

Gissel's P.O.V

As soon as I cut my wrist once I regretted I threw the blade in the water and I got up and left. I went into some random place I grabbed a napkin and put it on my wrist. And I walked back to the hotel. I took out my phone and looked at the time 4:00 P.M. I put it back In my bag. And kept on walking. My wrist stopped bleeding and i threw the napkin away. Before I knew it I was in front of the room. I twist the door nob and I see all the guys. They looked at me. What I asked. Where did you go Jack.G asked. Oh I didn't go to the vending machine I just went on a walk just to think I said. Oh okay they said. Hey we are going to eat and then going to the event they said. Okay let's go I said. They all got up. And we went to the lobby and got into the limo. (I forgot that Sam and JC were there. So Jc is in the other room witch has 5 beds and Sam is another room with Lox) JC was vlogging and every one was looking at his camera. I was in the back so I wasn't in the video. We get to the restaurant and we got a table. I sat next to Shawn and Taylor. I was still a little full from eating earlier. So I just got chicken tenders because they had some there. So we get our food And start to eat and talk. I was quite because I had nothing to say. I was just on my phone. Jc starts to vlog and passes the camera around. What's up it's Gissel I say with a peace sign and pass it to Shawn. He starts to talk and I didn't pay attention and then he passes the camera. Hey Shawn says to me. Hey I say. Thank you for today it meant allot I said to him. No it's no problem you were crying and I wanted to comfort you he says. Okay thank you I said and kissed his cheek he turned red. I just giggled. We kept on eating and talking. I was done eating. I had only eaten 2 chicken strips and there was 6 so I saved the rest. We all finished eating and went back to the limo and went to the arena. And there was a swarm of fans. I couldn't get thru them. Hey want to get on my sholders shawn asked. Yeah I said to him. So he picked me up and was walking and he would let go of me and let me almost fall but then grab me. Shawn don't drop me I said grabbing onto his head. He just laughed. Okay sorry he said. We were finally in the venue. And he put me down. I punch his arm softly. Hey what was that for he asked. You almost dropped me I said. I'm sorry he said hugging me. It's okay but never do that again I said. Okay he said. Letting go of me. The stage manager brought us into this room. And they started to call our names. Then we were all out on stage. We danced battled answered questions and we brought fans to the stage hang out with is and watch shawn preform. Shawn preformed he sounded so beautiful. Then it was VIP and we were going to take pictures with the fans. I shared a booth with Matt. And we were there for 4 hours and then the event ended. We stayed for a little bit and just messed around the venue. We shot some vines and it was a blast. There was non stop fun. We got back to the hotel around 9:30. We all went back to me and the guys hotel room and just were just chilling and messing with each other. We were playing truth or dare but it wasn't fair because there was only 2 girls. Shawn truth or dare Cameron asked. Umm dare he said. Chose one of the girls and play seven minutes of heaven he said smirking. Me and Lox look at each other. I chose Gissel he said. My eyes go wide and I turn red like a tomato. Only because we are friends and she is my age he says. Keep your hands to your self Mendes Matt says. I will he says. And walks over to me and puts his hand out and I take and we walk to the restroom because there is no closet. I swear Cameron is an asshole I said laughing. I know right he says laughing. I hear someone bang the door and a thud on the floor. Thats offensive I hear Cameron say. And we just laugh. Go away Cameron i say. Fine he says. So what do you wanna do we still have six minutes I said. I don't know he said. Hey have you seen this vine from princess Lauren I love her so much she is so funny I say bringing out my phone. I show him a vine of her and we just laugh. We then look up at each other and smile. I kiss his cheek. What was that for heasked. I mean it is seven minutes In heaven So I gave you a kiss in the cheek I said. Oh okay he said kissing my cheek. I smile and blush. We still had 5 minutes left we just sat around and talked and watched vines i sat on the tub and I fell inside the tub and I was embarrassed and we just laughed.