Chapter 2 They Meet

Gissel's P.O.V

There was one more day before our flight leaves to go to Dallas. And I was done packing. My brother is done packing to. Its 9:00 P.M and our flight leaves at 9:00 A.M. Me and Matt decided to have a little sleep over with just me and him in my room. Me and my brother were having so much fun eating and playing around and laughing and being stupid. That when we looked at the clock it was 3:00 A.M. And we fell asleep on my bed.

I wake up to my alarm beeping. It said 8:00 A.M. Then I realize I had arms
around me. I start to laughing and lift his eyelid up and see his eye moving around eww. He wakes up what are you doing He asked. I told him that it was 8:00 A.M he says okay and let go of me and got up and went to his bathroom to get ready. And I went to my bathroom. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got out of the shower and I put on a hello kitty crop top that showed my stomach and some hollister skinny jeans and my galaxy vans. I didn't bother to put make up on. And I just walk out and put perfume. And grab my bag and my vans backpack and put It over my shoulder and grab my phone and charger and walk out of my room. And went downstairs and I see Matt is down stairs eating toast and jelly. I grabbed a banana. Are you guys ready my mom asked. Yeahs were ready me and Matt said. And then we were out of the door to the airport. We had 30 minutes to get to the airport and the airport wasn't far.

- at the airport

We get out of the car and grab all our bags and we hugged my mom and said our good byes and went inside to go thru security. After that we got on the plane. I was nervous and I was scared. I guess I was showing it What's wrong Matt asked. . Im nervous to met the guys Matt I said. He had met them before but I haven't met them at all. It's fine they will like you and you guys will get along don't worry he said. I nodded and feel asleep on matts shoulder.

- off the plane

We got off the plane and walked around until we found Bart. We went up to him. Hi i said. Hi how was the plane ride he asked it was good we said then we got in the car and went to the hotel. He walked us in to the hotel. the rest of the boys will be here at 1:00 P.M he said. It was 12:00 P.M. okay we said and he gave us our hotel room key. And he said that they were two suites and a normal room. the first suite was Me,Matt,Shawn,Taylor,Cameron,Aaron. The other suit was Nash,Hayes,Carter and the jacks and Lox . And the other hotel room had Jc and Sam. He told me that the rooms were big and the room me and Matt were had six beds. So that was enough for all of us. And the same with the other room. Okay well I have to go to a meeting so have fun bye guys he said. Bye Bart me and Matt said. And we walked to our hotel room. We opened it and it was huge. We went inside and settled down. And i was still tired. Matt I don't know about you but I'm tired I'm gonna take a nap okay I said to him. okay he said. And I rapped my self with my blanket and fell asleep.

Matts P.O.V

We were in the hotel room and Gissel said she was tired and she fell asleep. I was bored with out her so I went on my phone and posted a vine I tweeted a little bit and then I look at the clock and it said 1:15 P.M. The guys should be here soon. That's when I hear someone talk outside the door and then the door opened. And It revealed Taylor on the phone. Alright bye he said on the phone and then put it in his pocket. And he brought his bag inside. What up man he said. Nun much bro I said. We bro hugged. Who's the girl? He asked. Oh that's my sister Gissel I said . Oh she's cute How old is she? He asked. She's 14 I said. She's 14? he asked as more of a question

. Yeah she's turning 15 soon I said shrugging. But umm what do you wanna do i asked. Wanna go to the arcade across the street? He asked. Yeah sure let's go I said. What about your sister he said. Oh she's fine she sleeping I said. And with that we left.

Taylor P.O.V

I had just gotten to the hotel and Bart told me my room and gave me a room key. I was walking to the room when I got a phone call from my friend Dillon.

Taylor (T) Dillon(D)
T: what's up bro
D: nun much
T: oh so you coming to vist
D: nah I can't sorry man
T: no it's okay.
D: alright well I got to go bye
T: alright bye
* Phone hung up*

I opened the door and saw Matt on bed on his phone. I put my phone in my pocket. We both start talking about his sister on the bed and then he asked what I wanted to do. I suggested going to the arcade and he agreed. We both decided on that and we left to the arcade. As we were walking to the arcade I couldn't stop thinking about his sister she was so pretty. But to be honest he said she was 14 she doesn't look that young. She looks like my age.

Shawn's P.O.V

I had just gotten to the hotel and Bart had given my room key and he said he had to go to a meeting. So I was walking to my hotel room and get there. I put the keycard in side the lock and it unlocks. I was expecting it to be alone but there was a girl in one of the beds. So I bring my bags in and I put them aside. I see other bags so I assume the guys were here and went somewhere. I went to one of the beds to my liking. There was a bed open by her so I put my stuff there.I lay down and go on my phone.

Then I hear the girl scream and NO LET GO OFF ME PLEASE she screamed. I started to freaked out. And then her eyes open. And she was breathing hard and looking around. Umm are you okay I ask. She nodes no and who are you ? She asked still breathing hard. I'm shawn mendes and I'm on this tour with you. I said. She nodded okay she said. whats your name I asked her. Gissel Espinosa She said looking around but then at me. Oh your matts little sister I said to her. Yeah that's me she said. Oh okay. Are you okay. I asked her. She nodded no and started to cry and I wrap her in a hug and she hugged back and cried into my chest.

There's chapter 2

Okay there chapter 2 luv you guys. I hope you guys like it.

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝