Chapter 7 The Plane Ride

Nash's P.O.V

Flight 23 to Houston TX the women says over the intercom. We all get up and walk to the plane. I was sitting next to Gissel And Cameron. We walk onto the plane and get Into our seats. I was in the middle and Gissel had the window seat and Cameron had the Aisle seat. Cameron fell asleep as soon as we got to the plane and now it was just me and Gissel. So me and you haven't really talked I said. Yeah I know she says.

I think I might just do a special day for each guy because I really don't talk to you guys she says. Me first thoe I say. Yes of course she says giggling. Yay i say like a little kid. We just sat there and talk about life and we learn more about each other. I learned she really likes Shawn even though they just met like 3 days ago. And that she doesn't have friends back at home. She gets harassed by the girls in her school. And that Me Lox and the guys are her only friends. Wow she is really deep. She is my best friend.

You know what your my best friend I say to her. She smiles and hugs me Thank You so much for being my friend she says. No problem I like you your a lot different from other girls I say releasing her from the hug. We talk the rest of the plane ride and then it was over. Wake up Cam I say shaking him. He wakes up and stands up. We grab our bag backs and walk out the plane. We were inside the airport waiting for our luggage. All of us finally get our luggage after waiting 20 minutes. Okay let's go Bart says.

There was a limo waiting for us there and there was a separate car for our luggage. We get into the limo. And they drove us to the hotel I check my phone it was 10 AM it was only like an hour flight from Dallas to Houston.(Most of them weren't at Magcon Houston but in the story they were) we got to the hotel and we unload the car that had our luggage.

Bart gets the rooms and he gives our room partner and our room keys. It was Me and Cameron, and the Jacks. Then Gissel and Lox. Then it was Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, and Matt. Then it was Jc, Sam and Carter The rooms were all on the same floor. We walk to the elevators and push # 11 because that was the floor we were on. We got on our floor and we walk to our rooms.

Gissel's P.O.V

Im glad I got a girl to share a room with and most important she was cool and chill and we were actually friends. I'm happy were rooming she says to me. Me too I say. We walk to our door and put the key card in the lock thing and walk in. It was big and had two beds. So witch one you want I ask her. Umm ill take this one she said it was the one by the door. And I got the one by the window. Okay I guess we are settled she said. Yeah we are I said laying down on the bed.

We talked and chilled and then we both fell asleep. I woke up and Lox was still sleeping. So I get up quietly and went to my suit case and grab clothes. I grab my A black vans fitted shirt and a Magcon hoodie and galaxy skinny jeans and my undergarments and my toiletries. And I walk to the restroom and take a shower.

After the shower I blow dry my hair and I straighten my hair and I put a beanie on. And I put perfume and deodorant. And then I walk out. I Lox is still sleeping. So I just put my black socks on and my vans and I grab my phone and but it in my vans wristlet and I leave a note.

Lox,

You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up you looked so peaceful. So I left to explore Houston sorry I went with out you just looked peaceful sleeping any ways text me girly if you need anything @ 231***-****

Bye love you.

Love Gissel.

I wrote the note and left quietly not to wake her up. I walked to the lobby and I see fans. I took pictures and talked to them and signed stuff. After I did that I left. I walked down the street to see what they had. They had a hotdog stand (I know they don't have hot dog stands here in Houston but in the story anything is possible PS I live in Houston so I know alot about it ) I got to the stand and bought a hot dog And a drink.