Chapter 16 Together Again

Gissel P.O.V

Gissel wake up I hear some say shaking me. I open my eyes and I see Matt grabbing our bag backs. I get up and stretch a little Matt gives me my bag back and we get off the plane. We went to the luggage pickup. We had to wait for a while.... We finally got our luggage and we walk to passenger area. As we were getting closer to the seats I see Shawn, Taylor , Aaron , Nash. And at that point I didn't care if we were in an airport I missed Shawn and I wanted to hug him. SHAWN I screamed running to him.

He turned around and his beautiful smile appeared on his face. He opened his arms and I ran to him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I started to cry in the crook of his neck. Missed me he said into my ear. I nodded yes and I just cried onto his jacket and he rubbed my back.

I missed you so much I said lifting my head up and drying my tears looking into his eyes. And once I looked into his eyes I knew why I love him so much. We then both lean In and we finally kissed.

Eww my virgin eyes I hear taylor say. And I also hear the guys laughing. And then me and shawn pull apart. We will continue this later Shawn said. Okay I say biting my lip. He puts me down and go and hug Taylor. You know your stupid but I missed you I said into his chest. Yeah I know I am, and I missed you more he said. That's impossible I said pulling away from him. No it's not cuz I missed you more he said.

Sure you did I said and I went to go hug Aaron. Aaron boo I missed you I said into his chest. I know I missed you to craziness he said. I just giggled and we pulled apart. Really Aaron I said. Yeah your craziness he said. Ummm okay your Thug Life now I said giggling. Deal he said. Okay good I said.

I smiled at him and I walked to Nash. Nashy bear I missed you and your blue eyes I said into his chest. I know me too girl he said in a girl was about to cry voice. It was really freakin funny I just laughed and then Me and Nash pull apart and I look into his blue eyes. Nash you are so weird did you know that I asked him. Yeah I know he said. Hey did you guys forget about me I hear Matt say. I turn around. NO How can we forget about our baby Matt Taylor said going to hug him. We all laugh And they guys all go and hug him.

We all start to talk and catch up and we wait for the others to come. Hey Gissel are you jealous I hear Taylor say. I look up from my phone and I see him Holding hands with Shawn and he kissed his cheek. Why do you do this to me Caniff That should be me I said fake crying. They all laugh. Okay I'll give him back he said and he took his hand away from Shawn and walked to Nash.

Yay I have my baby back I said smiling. I went and walk to were Shawn was. Oh and before I forget I said. I grabbed his right hand and I kissed his palm. He looked at me and smiled. You remembered he said still smiling. Of course I did my baby needed me too kiss his boo boo I said giggling. Yeah no more boo boo he said laughing. Well good I said. Well now that you fixed my boo boo let me re pay you he said.

He grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer to him and he leaned down and kissed me. We stood there kissing each other. We then pull apart and we look in each others eyes. Thank you I said giggling. Your welcome he said. I then feel people stare. I look to my right and I see all the guys and Lox standing there with there phones out. I start to blush hard. Ummm hi I said. Shawn lets go of me and I walk to the guys and Lox. Im guessing you guys took pictures I said. Yes it was so cute Lox said. I smiled. Well your just gonna stand there and not give me a hug Lox said.

I opened my arms and Lox came to them and I hugged her and she hugged me. I missed you Bae I missed you so much She said. I missed you too bae I really did miss you I said. Me and Lox pull apart. And what about us I hear the guys say with a pouty face. I smile and I go up to them and I give them all hugs. Even the new Guy name sammy he was friends with Jack and Jack. Okay now is everyone happy I said. Yup they say. Okay let's go I'm tired of being in the airport Jacob says. ( oh and Jacob is There too)

Okay let's go Sammy says. We all put our bags In another car and we get into the limo. The whole car ride I was talking to sammy. He is funny I can tell me and him are going to be really good friends.

Sammy P.O.V

We were in the car and I was talking to Shawn's girlfriend. What her name..... Gissel that's her name Gissel Espinosa she is matts little sister. She's a cutie. She's a new homie. I learned a lot about her and she learned a lot about me. Like she has a hard time In school. And she has no friends. Poor girl. And that she really loves burgers. And that she is 14. And that she loves roller coasters what else... She loves music and dance. And that she likes to penny board That's all we really had time to learn about her.

Taylor's P.O.V

We get the hotel and we check in and we get our room partners from Bart. It was Matt , Shawn , and Me. Then Lox , Gissel. Then Carter and Sammy , and Jacob. Then Aaron , and the Jacks. And then Nash , Cameron. We all go get a room key and we go into the elevators. Once we got to our floor we all went to our rooms. Me , Matt , Shawn walk into our room and we all lay down on the beds and talk. We eventually fall Asleep....

*Ten Minutes later*

LOX STOP I hear a girl say, I'm guessing it's Gissel say. It was coming from outside the door. I guess the girls were doing something. SMACK CAM I hear a guys voice. SAMMY STOP I hear Gissel scream again. After that all the boys got up and too. What going on Matt said. I don't know but I'm not missing people getting smack cammed I said getting up. I walked to the door and the boys follow me. I open the door and we walked out.

The hallway was a mess. There was Shaving cream everywhere. I then I see Lox and Sammy run pass the us. SAMMY CHILL OUT I hear Lox yell while she was running. I then see Gissel walk out a janitors closet with water balloons. Me And the boys start to laugh. She had Shaving cream all over her face and hair. And she had the war strips thing on her face. She also had changed into shorts and a tank top.

Oh hey guys she says. What's going on Matt asked. Oh umm okay so me and Lox where boarded so We decided to go mess with Sammy because he was alone. Because carter and Jacob left somewhere. And he you know started to play as well she said. I then hear people come down the hallway. But Gissel wasn't moving. They where getting closer. They almost would of knocked Gissel Down if Shawn didn't move her.

Shawn's P.O.V

She looked so cute. And her face was a mess but she was still cute. She looked like a little warrior. She is my little warrior 😍. She was wearing a black tank top and black shorts. And she had war strips on her face. She was telling us what was going on. Then Lox and Sammy were running down the hallway. And she would of gotten knocked down but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me and got her out the way.

Hello I say looking down at her because I'm taller than her. Hello she say smiling and looking up at me. Your so cute when your a mess I say laughing at her. Really Sammy smack cammed me like 10 times she said laughing. Really wow he got game I said to her. I still had my arms around her waist. Yeah I know but good thing I always pack balloons she said giggling. I just laughed.

Your my warrior did you know that I said to her. No not until now she said. Well you are I said. I lean down and kiss her. And I feel her get on her tippy toes. She is so short. Me and her pull apart. Well your little warrior has to go fight and go protect Lox she said. Okay go I said. Okay she said. I let her go. But wait I say. What she say. I cup her cheeks and I kiss her again. For good luck you know I said smiling.

Okay thanks for the good luck she says giggling. Well the shows over you guys she said to Matt and Taylor because they were staring. Oh sorry they say. It's okay Well ima go help Lox out bye guys she says and grabbed a bucket and she starts to run the direction they ran. Me and the guys go back in the room. I would of join but I was To tired Taylor said. Yeah me too me and Matt say. We lay back down and we all fell back asleep.

There's chapter 16

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed. 4votes = update. 2 comments = update I love you guys so much 😊😘💕🙈

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝