Chapter 58 Boring Hotel Days And Surprise

Gissel's P.O.V
All the parents have left back to there homes. And it just all of us left to do the last magcon tommorow and then hang out for a couple of days. And currently I was walking back from the nail salon with Taco Bell because we stopped there Savannah and Lox. Yeah we are all friends and this time its for real Savannah is actually really nice and doesn't annoying me any more. Hey Lox you walk up I need to talk to Gissel Savannah said. She nodded and walked away. So what's up I asked. Okay so just listen to me until im done because this is about Ryder she said. I nodded and she continued.

Okay so I knew Ryder before you ever did. He use to live in Flordia and me and him dated for about 6 months but we broke up when he moved to Virginia and then 4 months later you started dating him that's why I hated you you had something I didn't. But that's besides the point anyways when I went home back to Florida I saw him and he looked angry and he was talking about getting back at someone but the reason I'm telling you is because I thinks he gonna comeback but I know where's he hiding so maybe you wanna call the police on him she said taking breath in between sentences. I sighed and let everything sink into my Brain.

Okay so I think what I should do is call the police because I can't take anymore risks I said. She nodded Mkay so this is good because Ryder Luis and Sophia are wanted in Miami She said. Okay so you wanna make the call now I said. She nodded Yes this is Eger she said and pulled out her phone. We walked to bench by a tree and she dialed the number for Miami police station.

O-Officer  S-Savannah

O-Hello Maimi police department what's your emergency

S-Yes hello I have some information about Ryder Ansley Sophia Carter and Luis Ramerize

O-Okay mam what's your information.

S-I know where there are I have the address

O-Okay mam do you mind coming to the police station

S-I can't I'm in washigton but Im 100% sure that it true

O-Okay mam what's the address

S-105627 River Drive Blvd Miami Florida

O-Okay mam is that it

S-Yes that's it

O-Okay we will send our department down there right now

S-Okay thank you bye

Hangs up.

Thank you Savannah I said hugging her. No problem I want them In jail for what they did to you and other people she said. I smiled and we walked back to the hotel. Savannah went to Jack.G room and I went to Shawn's room. I knocked on the door and Taylor answered Hey girl he said and grabbed my waist and hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back. We let go and I walked in.

Where's Shawn I asked plopping Down on His bed. He went to go get something from the vending machine he said. Oh okay I said and got up and went to Shawn's suit case and grabbed his Obey Maroon hoodie on and went to go lay back down. It smelled like him I just snuggled in it and just took in his sent. Taylor smiles and plopped on his bed To. I covered my self with Shawn's blanket and I took out my phone and just played a game.

I woke up from my nap to someone breathing on my neck and someone's head on my chest and hes arms wrapped around me. I looked down and it was Shawn I just smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and I stroaked his cheek. He looked so cute so peaceful. I grabbed my phone and I took pictures with him sleeping on chest and hes head burried into the crook of my neck. I put my phone on my stomach and looked down at him and played with his soft hair.