Sunday Service: Ma if Pa... God's Courtroom

(03-14-2021) Bro. Allan Barabat

=Unlocking Biblical Prophesies:
Ma if Pa... God's Courtroom=

*Revelation 20:15
"15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

*Great White Throne Judgement (after Millennium)

*Revelation 20:11
"11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them."

-The judgement will surely take place.

Great: infinite, mega
White: absolutely pure, holy, and righteous
Throne: majesty of the one who has the right to deyermin the destiny of His creatures.

*Revelation 20:12
"12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books."

-The defendants: ???

The Judge: Jesus Christ

*John 5:22
"22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,"

*Acts 17:31
"31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

*2 Timothy 4:1
"1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:"

"Somewhere between heaven and earth this judgement will take place. Jesus Christ Himself will conduct the trials, and no one is better qualified. He did all He could to save man. Since man has rejected Him, he must be judged by Him."
-Pastor David Jeremiah

The defendants: (Revelation 20:12-13)
"12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done."

The world of the dead: Hades

*2 Timothy 4:1
"1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:"

Living: Spiritually alive

"Manampalataya ka ng totoo, babaguhin ni Hesus and buhay mo."
-ALDB

Judgement Seat of Christ (BEMA ; after Rapture)

"Everyone who is summoned must appear."

*Matthew 7:21-23
"21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?
23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

*Revelation 20:12-13
"12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done."

×Books
Exhibit 1.1: Book of the Law
Exhihit 1.2: Book of Works

*2 Corinthians 11:15
"15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

Exhibit 1.3: Book of Secrets

*Luke 8:17
"17 For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

*Romans 2:16
"16 This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares."

Exhibit 1.4: Book of Words

*Matthew 12:36-37
"36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.
37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Exhibit 1.5: Book of Conscience

*Romans 2:15
"15 since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.)

Exhibit 1.6: Book of Life

*Revelation 21:27
"27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life."

*Revelation 3:5

"5 He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels."

*Revelation 20:14-15
"14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Take Away Today:
1. My way is not okay.
2. Bawal Judgemental.

"When given the choice between being right and being kind, choose kind."
-Dr. Wayne Dyer

"Not condemnation but compassion is the key to change the world."
-ADLB

3. Mapapahamak ka if Pagpapatuloy mo pa.