Revival Night: Take All

(09-13-2022) Sis. Gigi Velasco

=TAKE ALL=

*Exodus 15:21-26
"21 Miriam sang to them: "Sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted. The horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea."
22 Then Moses led Israel from the Red Sea and they went into the Desert of Shur. For three days they traveled in the desert without finding water.
23 When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah. )
24 So the people grumbled against Moses, saying, "What are we to drink?"
25 Then Moses cried out to the LORD, and the LORD showed him a piece of wood. He threw it into the water, and the water became sweet. There the LORD made a decree and a law for them, and there he tested them.
26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

I AM JEHOVAH RAPHA :
The Lord Who Heals

*Exodus 15:27
"27 Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve springs and seventy palm trees, and they camped there near the water.

THE RAPHA PROCESS:
1. Red Sea: Deliverance
2. Wilderness of Shur
3. Marah
"If you diligently heed the voice..."

4. Elim

Rapha --> repair, weave, process

*John 7:37-38
"37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.
38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

*Genesis 22:1-2,7-8
"1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied.
2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."
7 Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, "Father?" "Yes, my son?" Abraham replied. "The fire and wood are here," Isaac said, "but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?"
8 Abraham answered, "God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son." And the two of them went on together.

"Test of Faith and Obedience even though it doesn't make sense."

*Genesis 22:14
"14 So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, "On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided."

Jireh: "rah" --> means to see

THE JIREH PROCESS:
1. Promise
2. Test
3. Commitment
4. Oath
5. Provision

I AM JEHOVAH JIREH :
The Lord Who Provides

*Isaiah 9:6
"6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

+Wonderful: "pele" --> Healing heart of God

+Counselor: "Ya'ats" --> Awesome wisdom of God

+Mighty God: "El Gibor" --> A warrior, a military hero

+Everlasting Father: "Avi'ad" --> Again and again He will be faithful

+Prince of Peace: "Sar Shalom" --> Presence of Tranquility, Wholeness, Complete

I AM JEHOVAH SHALOM :
The Lord is Peace

I AM
WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE

*Deuteronomy 20:4
"4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

*Ezekiel 41:22
"22 There was a wooden altar three cubits high and two cubits square ; its corners, its base and its sides were of wood. The man said to me, "This is the table that is before the LORD."

I AM JEHOVAH SHAMMAH :
The Lord is There

"Lord, take all of me."

"TAKE ALL OF ME."
-LORD

*Matthew 16:24-25
"24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

*Revelation 21:3-5
"3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

+++

"How can a bitter water turned sweet?"

"Forgive."

"Lord, I'm ready to burn for you... even though it doesn't make sense."

"Maybe, the reason why we enjoy good things in life because we've experienced bad things."

"Can't you just trust Me?"