Sunday Service: Zero Tolerance

(06-19-2022) Ptr. Lynard Molo

=Zero Tolerance=

*Pain Tolerance
-pain comes in many forms, whether it's from a burn, joint ache, or throbbing headache.
-Your pain tolerance refers to the maximum amount of pain you can handle.

*Revelation 2:18-28
"18 "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

+Nothing can escape in His eyes.
+He stands ready to judge whatever sin He finds in His church.

19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

Greater Works
Perseverance
Service
Faith
Love = foundation

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Why do people tolerate sin?
1. In denial.
-They don't want to admit their sins.

"Allowing these subtle sins to remain in our lives is like tolerating cancer in our physical bodies."

SIN
-always takes you FURTHER than you want to go.
-keeps you LONGER than you want to stay;
-COSTS you more than you want to pay.

*Proverbs 28:13
"13 He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

*Psalm 32:5
"5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD "-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah"

2 Ignorance of truth of the Word of God.
*2 Corinthians 4:4
"4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

3. Insisting their own rights/belief
*1 Corinthians 10:23
"23 "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is constructive."

*Romans 1:26-28
"26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

*1 Corinthians 6:9
"9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders"

4. Indifference

Kinds of Parents:
1. Authoritative
2. Authoritarian
3. Indulgent
4. Neglecting (they abandoned and ignored their duty
5. Godly and responsible

21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.
22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):
25 Only hold on to what you have until I come.

Keep up the Good Works
Keep on Enduring
Keep on Serving
Keep on Relieving
Keep on Loving

26 To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--
27 'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'-- just as I have received authority from my Father.

"The authorities and principalities of this world will be under the authority of every faithful believers of Jesus Christ."

*Romans 16:20
"20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

28 I will also give him the morning star.

"The bright day will come."

Morning star
*Revelation 22:16
"16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

"And times of TROUBLE, that seem dark like the night, He brings the day.
He is promising that the one who is victorious and does my will to the end will NOT AKWAYS HAVE TROUBLES."