I.

- ᴀɴᴅɪᴛᴏ ɴᴀ ᴜʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ᴍɢᴀ ᴋᴀɪʙɪɢᴀɴɴɴɴ sᴀʟᴀᴍᴀᴛssᴋɪɪ sᴀɴᴀ ᴍᴀɢᴜsᴛᴜʜᴀɴ ɴʏᴏ

Kring! Kring! Kring

The alarm clock rings that made the sleeping potato wake up followed by an annoyed groan. She's not a morning person that's why she's being like that.

"Another day to hell!" She exaggeratedly muttered to herself before sitting up, looking like a grandma—

"Yah authornim! A while ago I am a potato and now I look like a grandma!? Do you want to die early in the morning!?" She shouted like a mad crazy woman, rolling her eyes, and scoffed.

She stood up, turning off her night lights as she headed to the bathroom doing her morning rituals.

After a while, she went out trembling because she forgot to turn on the heater.

"It's so freaking cold! Oh fuck!" She shouted and turn on the heater inside her room.

Sighing in relief, she started to brush her dark-brown hair as she smiles at the softness of it. After that, she put on some mist moisturizer and lip balm.

She doesn't want to put a lot of make-up on her face because except for it's being heavy on her face, she's quite confident that she's beautiful in her way enough not to use those stuff. But then, regardless of what you use, you are pretty on your own way.

( ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ɢᴜʏs, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ )

As she finished combing her hair, she grabbed her bag and put all the things she needed like a phone, wallet, etc. She headed downstairs, being greeted by the smell of the bacon and eggs—her favorite breakfast meal.

She entered the kitchen seeing her mother, cooking their breakfast while her Dad is reading a newspaper with a black coffee on the table.

Her Mom notices the presence of her daughter as she looks up and smiled, seeing her daughter all grown-up with those beautiful flowing hair.

"Hey (Y/N/N), wait for this to be cook so you can eat already." Her mom said, Y/N nodded and went to her mom, kissing her cheeks.

"Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad." She said and went to her father doing the same thing.

"Good morning (Y/N/N), excited for school?" Her Dad asked.

"Never!" Y/N exclaimed that making them laugh at their daughter's silliness.

Her Mom turned off the stove and put the food on the plate, placing it on the table. Y/N smiled cheekily when she saw her favorite meal with chocolate milk on the side.

"Thanks for the food, Mom!" Y/N thanked before digging in.

All of them ate with little talks, laughs. Peaceful morning, that's how Y/N will describe her good breakfast today.

"I'm going now, parents!" Y/N waved her hand before heading to the school.

Her school is just three blocks away from their house so she always walked to school. Sometimes, she's with her best friend but normally, she would always walk alone.

Without Y/N's knowing, her best friend is behind her. She decided to prank Y/N by surprising her, knowing how much Y/N doesn't like being shocked by someone.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" Y/N yelped while the other girl, Chaeyoung laughing her ass out.

"Yeah, it's not funny!" Y/N said while glaring to now tearing up Chaeyoung.

"Sorry, (Y/N/N). You just look so funny whenever you're shocked." Chaeyoung apologizes, wrapping her arms around Y/N's shoulder.

"Yeyeyeyeye now shut up! Aish! You're so annoying!" Y/N ranted and rolled her eyes, Chaeyoung chuckled at her best friend's silliness.

After some few bickering, both of them arrived late from their class but of course, they don't care about it.

Y/N knocked on the door, opened by their super strict professor, Ms. Kim. They both froze in their spot when their prof glare at them sternly.

"Why are you both late? You both know that the class starts at 7 AM, right?" Ms. Kim asked in a cold monotone voice.

"Y-yes Ms. Kim." They both answered in a quivering tone.

"Then why are both of you late?! It's now quarter to 8!" Both of the students flinched at the sudden outburst of their terror teacher.

"Sorry, Ms. Kim. We both woke up late and had encounted some unforseen circumstances this morning so..." Y/N answered, looking away when the feline eyes landed her gaze to her.

"Tss! I will let this slip off. Once you both get late again, you  will go to the detention room, understand?!"

"Yes, Ms. Kim!" They answered and nodded eagerly.

Y/N and Chaeyoung entered the room, looking down in embarrassment. Their other best friends are laughing silently because of their expression.

"So scaredy cats!" Lisa teased them, followed by a chuckle.

Y/N hissed to her and slapped her arms that made Lisa stop from laughing, wincing while rubbing her bright red shoulder.

"That hurts!"

"Serves you right! Do you want me to tell Ms. Kim that you have a crush on he— mmph!" Lisa instantly covered Y/N's lips with her mouth, glaring at her sternly.

"Shh! That's secret!" Lisa whispered sternly.

Y/N removed Lisa's hand on her lips, wiping it by her palm.

"Ew! Your hand is so sweaty, Lisa!" Y/N whispered madly, Lisa on the other hand, is laughing like an idiot again.

"Aish! What a good day!" Y/N muttered to herself, sighing deeply.

While in someone's thoughts...

"You look so cute honey, being mad like that makes you look more adorable. I will just gonna search for a great time to be close with you. YOU'RE JUST MINE Y/N... JUST MINE HAHA!" Someone whispered while smirking, looking at the annoyed girl with hearty eyes.

That's how much she admires her. She's obsessed with the girl named Y/N.

* * *