X.

- ᴀᴡɪᴇ ᴛᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɴᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇᴇ

Y/N's POV

It's morning again, feeling productive, I decided to make my breakfast today because I usually don't.

We still have no school today for some reason which I don't know. Perhaps, the council or the teachers have problems. I am not complaining of course knowing it's near to rainy season.

I love rain. It helps me to relax and the sound of it pouring on the ground is just so good. I love sleeping whenever it rains also, I love drinking warm coffee to keep me warm obviously.

"Hays..." I sighed loudly, taking a bite from my toast paired with my iced coffee.

It's been a long time since I tasted coffee especially cold. It's just, I have never been productive since that night happened. I don't know what just came to me why I became like this.

Productive and somewhat glowing.

Anyways, I called Chaeyoung yesterday asking about what I felt the other night. She said that maybe because I always sleep late that's why I'm feeling wrong which makes sense because I started to sleep early.

(ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ғᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴍ ʜᴇʜᴇ)

"It still feels wrong... why do I keep feeling uneasy even inside my house?" I mumble like crazy, drinking my iced coffee, and sighed in pleasure when the strong bitter taste of the coffee coated my tongue. It's freaking good.

"Good morning, my lovely sistah!" My sister's loud voice made me cover my both ears, wincing at how loud her shout is.

"Unnie! It's still early in the morning!" I whimpered, making my sister coo at me.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N/N) hehe..." She grinned, took my last toast, and took a sip from my coffee before running upstairs.

"Aish yah! That's my last toast!"

Mina's POV

"Please spare me! I will never gonna bother you again!" The short man pleaded.

My eyebrows arched, slowly creating a smirk before squatting down to his level, looking at his bloody full-bruised face.

"How could you visit my old house? My sister is about to know the things I'm secretly doing!" I gritted my teeth, earning a scared whimper from him.

"I-I didn't know, Ms. Myoui I promised! I didn't think that you left there already—"

Boogsh!

I threw a jab on his jaw, making his face tilt as he groan in pain. My knuckles are now very red because of punching his thick face but it's okay, my hand still looks good anyways.

"You should've called me, you bastard!" I yelled, punching his face once again making him cough blood.

"I-I'm sorry. Please, have mercy!"

"I do have mercy but you don't deserve one! You should die!" I yelled and pulled out my gun as he cried loudly while shaking his hands.

"Andwae! Please Ms. Myoui! Please spare me!" He cried hardly that made me click my tongue and smirk at him.

"As I've said, you don't deserve one!" I said before shooting him through his head.

His lifeless body fell on the cold bloody floor with his eyes opened. I look at the muzzle that's letting out some smokes. I crouched down and smiled.

"That's what you get for about exposing me. Go to hell, bitch!"

3rd Person's POV

That's how deadly she is, she can kill you in a snap, she can snap you like a twig once you messed with her or you touched what's hers.

She has no mercy, well if you're not Kim Y/N then she hasn't. Mina is too whipped to hurt her so it's no but if someone, she's always ready to kill for her girl.

"I love you so much, Darling~ I hope you accept my confession someday..."

* * *