XXXVII.

- "you must know that a hero can sacrifice you for the whole world, but a villain will sacrifice the world for you."

3rd Person's POV

"Are you sure about this, Ji-Eun unnie? What if she dies?"

Ji-Eun huffed, "she won't gonna die, Tzuyu. I won't gonna let her. This is just for Mina and Nayeon."

"What if Y/N gets involved? What would you do?" Ji-Eun looked at the Yoda and smiled reassuringly.

"I won't gonna let her get hurt because of this, because of me. I love her my whole life, Tzuyu-ah. And I swear that I will do anything to take her back. To take her back again."

That statement made Tzuyu frown. Sure, she knows that Ji-Eun is kind of obsessed with Y/N but the way she says those are as if Y/N and her had a past.

"What do you mean again, unnie?"

Ji-Eun just smiled as a memory came through her mind. A memory of her and the girl she loves the most.

FLASHBACK

It is a rainy day and the little Ji-Eun is outside their house. She's holding a little bear, wearing a purple raincoat that made her look cuter.

She feels mad toward her parent for siding with her brother again. In their eyes, Jungkook is the successful one; In their eyes, Jungkook is the best.

"I hate him... I hate him so much... he took everything away from me! Everything! Mom, dad, and even the girl that I like!"

Little Ji-Eun stomped her little feet on the wet ground, causing some rainwater to splash on her legs. She remembered how Jungkook kissed the girl she's been crushing with in front of her.

She saw them with her both eyes.

"Hey..." she heard someone call for her attention but she played deaf.

After a while, she couldn't feel the raindrops anymore. She looked up, only to see a cute, little girl, holding a small, black umbrella and covering her from the rain.

"You're gonna get sick if you continue to soak yourself in rain." The unknown, little girl said to her.

Ji-Eun felt her cheeks heat up out of a sudden and it confuses her. The fact that it's raining, she shouldn't feel hot just because the little girl covered her with her umbrella.

"Why do you care about me? I'm just a stranger." Ji-Eun uttered before looking down again.

The little girl sat down beside her, still covering Ji-Eun with her umbrella. Ji-Eun noticed that the little girl's arm is getting wet nonetheless, the little girl still covered her with the umbrella.

"You're... getting wet," Ji-Eun said with a hushed tone.

The little girl just smiled, "it's fine. I can take a bath later." Ji-Eun looked away when she felt her cheeks heating up again.

"Why are you here by the way? Don't you have a home?" The little girl asked out of curiosity.

Ji-Eun sighed and smiled bitterly. "I have a house but it doesn't feel like home. My parents, always ignore me. I don't know if they still know that I exist because all they could see is my brother. They cannot see my efforts!" Ji-Eun uttered with grief and madness.

"How about you? Why are you here in rainy weather?" Ji-Eun asked and looked at the little girl.

"Well, I love rain. I always love walking through the rain so whenever it happens, I will beg my parents to let me out for a while and there! I'll be walking around." The little girl smiled brightly which made Ji-Eun smile as well.

She doesn't know but there's something toward the little girl that gives this bright aura when you're talking to her.

"We're talking for half an hour but I haven't known your name yet." The little girl cut Ji-Eun with her deep thoughts.

She held out her hand and smiled, "Lee Ji-Eun."

"I'm the cutest Kim Y/N. Nice to meet you, Ji-Eun." Y/N gently grabbed her hand and shook it gently.

"You're not gonna leave me, right?" Ji-Eun asked out of a sudden.

Little Y/N smiled while their hands are holding each other. "Of course not, Ji-Eun-ah! I will always be here for you!" Y/N laughed cutely.

They stopped in the middle of the road as Ji-Eun pulled her close. "Promise me that you'll never forget about me."

Y/N smiled cheekily before kissing her on the lips. It's just a peck but it made Ji-Eun freeze with her heart beating fast.

"There! I sealed my promise to you with a kiss! I love you, Ji-Eun."

"I... I cherish you more, (Y/N/N)."

END OF FLASHBACK

"You see Tzuyu, she still has a promise to fulfill. And I will gonna take her away from that bitch and she'll fulfill her promise to me. I'll take her, and if I need to kill somebody..."

Ji-Eun smiled sinisterly, "I will."

* * *

( pwede niyo na'ko retohan ng singkit na magaling manlambing, free ako. Chat me nalang HAHAHAHAH )