IX.

- ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ʜᴇʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴏ ᴜɴɢ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴛᴀʟᴀɢᴀ ʙʜᴇ ᴀʟᴀᴍ ɴʏᴏ ʙᴀ ᴜɴɢ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴᴀ ʏᴜɴ

Y/N's POV

I'm feeling weird today. A while ago when I woke up, my fucking bedsheet is... a little bit wet. Plus, my lips are swollen and I have a little dot on my neck, near the pulse part.

I thought it's just something like a mosquito bite or something but when I looked closely, it's a fucking love mark!

Luckily, I don't have school today so no one can see this red dot on my neck. It's just strange how I got this. All I remember is I am so freaking sleepy so I closed my eyes then after that, these weird things happened to me.

"A freaking hickey... I got a freaking hickey while I'm asleep!"

I think I will gonna be crazy anytime because of this. I got a fucking hickey when I'm just sleeping, how fucking unbelievable is that!

Kring! Kring!

I instantly grabbed my phone, answering the call of my partner in crime who I think will help me with this shit.

"Jeongyeon, my friend!" I exclaimed sadly, earning a laugh from the ostrich.

"Why do you sound like that? Something happened?" Yes... and it's worst!

"Yes... something happened."

Mina's POV

Wow, what a good morning. I slept feeling at ease because finally, I slept without feeling horny or masturbating.

Anyways, I heard from my bunny friend that we don't have school today which is the worst day of my life because I won't able to see my girl.

But on the other thought, I can visit her later at night and probably... taste her again. Ever since I tasted her, I can't help but get addicted to the sweet taste she released.

"Ever since I tasted you, honey, I wanted more and more of you, I got addicted, my love." I whispered, smirking, and raised my two fingers on the light of the sun through my window.

She will feel pleasure once I use these fingers of mine to her and also, I have those kinds of things that she will surely love because I love them as well.

Kring! Kring! Kring!

I looked at my phone beside me seeing my good friend, Jihyo, on the I.D. name. I grabbed my phone and swipe to answer, being greeted by the loud voice of Thomas.

"Minari!" She squealed excitedly, making me laugh.

"Annyeong, unnie! Why did you call?" I asked.

"I missed you, penguin! Plus, you know Chaeyoung did miss you the most." Her excited tone changed into a serious one that made my smile vanish.

"Hmm, I see. Is she bothering you unnie?" I asked and stood up, going to my desk and grabbing big pair of scissors.

"Well kinda but don't worry, I can handle her." That jerk! She does want to see the hell this early!

I smiled devilishly, looking at my face through the shiny scissor that's is surely so sharp that could easily cut you.

"Okay, unnie! Just always tell me whenever she's being a bother to you." I said, followed by a smirk.

A smirk whenever I kill someone for my girl, Lee Y/N.

"But Minari, yesterday, someone visited here telling me that he knows you and you have to pay your debts to him." She said, curiousness lacing her tone as I chuckle and grabbed the pocket knife along with my pens.

"Oh really? Don't mind him. I will talk to him later. Is that all?" I asked, looking at the shine of my favorite pocket knife.

"Yes. I do miss you, Minari." I smiled at the sweet tone of my sister.

"I missed you too, unnie. Don't worry, I will visit you soon when I get back there in Japan." I heard her sigh on the other line before saying a little "okay".

"Okay, my baby sister. I will hang this thing up okay. I love you and take care!"

"Love you too, unnie. Take care too!" I said before she ended the call.

I threw my phone on my messy bed, sitting on my chair as I grabbed my scissor and my pocket knife, smiling at the plan of killing those brats for bothering my sister.

The audacity of him telling my sister that I have debts with him when the truth is, he has a big debt to me... and that is showing mercy and letting go of him!

I chuckled a bit before clenching my fist and shouted, throwing my pocket knife on the opened veranda.

"Hahaha! You're my next man!"

"You're my next, Park Jimin!"

* * *