XXVII.

- "Enjoy your last days with her. 'Cause I'll make sure that she'll never gonna escape me again"

 'Cause I'll make sure that she'll never gonna escape me again"

- ( putek na GIF 'yan )

Mina's POV

"What do you mean she's still looking for us? I-I don't understand, who is she? I don't even know her, Mina-ah." I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Don't worry baby, I'll protect you from her. You don't need to know who she is because she's just a waste of time. She can't find us here anyway." I reassured her before laying my head on her lap.

"Are you sure? What if she kills us? What if she abducts me again? What if she— hmp!" I cut her rumbling with my lips, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

I sucked her lower lip while I caress her cheek with my hand. I know she's overthinking right now and it makes my blood boil and want to kill that bitch.

We should've enjoyed our vacation here but Ji-eun keeps on meddling between us. Once I have a chance to kill her, I will never hesitate to do that.

"Don't worry love, I am here with you as always. I won't let her hurt us again. Over my dead body."

Meanwhile...

"Is there any news about where they are?" Ji-Eun asked her right hand who just shook her head.

"I'm sorry but the place where they are doesn't have anything to track. Even our hackers are having a hard time tracking them." Nayeon bowed her head.

Ji-Eun's face darkened as she gripped the glass tightly. "Myoui Mina... I will gonna fucking kill you for hiding her from me. I will gonna hunt you until you fucking die in my hands." She muttered.

"Urgh!" Ji-eun threw the glass on the wall while panting heavily. She feels so mad because she cannot find where Mina and Y/N are hiding.

"Just enjoy your days with her, you fucker. 'Cause this time, I will make sure to kill you and punish her badly for escaping me." Ji-eun smirked slyly.

Going back to Mina...

"Yah stop! I'm getting wet, Y/N!" I shouted and tried to protect myself from the water.

I decided to swim with her so we can relax. Gladly, she agreed, and right now, we're having fun splashing water at each other. ( wow rhyming )

"I won't gonna let you win again." She uttered before splashing more water on me.

I laughed and tried to splash water on her place but she's too strong so in the end, I got wet than her. It's fine though because I'm seeing her lovely smiles and hearing her heavenly laughter.

I walked toward her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She wrapped hers around my waist and pulled me close.

"Glad that you're enjoying it," I murmured while staring at her brownish eyes.

"Thanks for making me happy, Mina-ssi. I don't know how to bring it back to you." She sighed deeply and looked down.

I gently grabbed her chin and make her look at me, "how about we make love-"

"What?"

"Yes." I smirked, "let's make love once again." I buried my face in her neck, smelling her lovely, Vanilla scent.

"Let's make love, Y/N-ah. This might be embarrassing but I missed your fingers inside me. So, touch me and make me lose my mind like you always do."

* * *

( #letlenilead 💗 )

( #letlenilead 💗 )