V.

- sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ʏᴀɴ sɪ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴘᴇʀᴏᴏ sʏᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴀɢᴀ ᴛᴏᴘ sᴀ ᴋᴀɴɪʟᴀ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ

- 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

- ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

Her fingertips runs to the girl's chin, down to her collarbone as the latter traced it with her fingers. She has an evil smirk plastered on her lips while she's watching the girl, begging for her touch because of the heat between her legs.

"Touch me, love." She whined, trying to grind herself into the smirking girl's knee but she didn't answer and pulled down her body on the bed.

"Patience, Mina-ssi. I need patience"

"Touch me now!" The Japanese girl shouted in irritation that made the latter chuckle and shake her head.

"What if I don't want to, Ms. Myoui? Can you do something about it?" The girl teasingly asked, tracing the abs of the Japanese girl.

"Don't tease me, Y/N. I need you now, fuck it!"

"Nope, I'm on lead tonight so you better shut your mouth or else..."

"Or else what?! Stop teasing me, Kim Y/N. I'm slowly losing my patience!" Y/N laughed, nodded before slamming her lips to the Japanese.

Y/N pushed her tongue inside Mina's mouth, exploring every inch of the Japanese mouth, tasting her saliva. Their tongues touch that made them squeak a bit, dancing their tongues together.

Mina wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck, pulling her close to her, and deepened the kiss. Mina felt drowning from the dizziness and the taste of the latter's lips is amazing.

The "innocent" girl's hand went to Mina's side, touching and caressing her curves. After a while, Y/N's lips trailed down to Mina's chin, down to her neck, sucking and licking it.

"Ah... Y/N..." Mina moaned slightly causing Y/n to feel this weird warm feeling between her legs, feeling herself getting wet.

Y/N's hands went to cup Mina's big mounds, fondling them while still marking her neck.

"Oh gosh. That's good..." Mina moaned with her deep voice, touching Y/N's hands on her breast.

"Is it good?" Y/N whispered on Mina's ear followed by a bite on her earlobe.

"I need more." Mina answered, shutting her eyes off when she felt Y/N's hands go down to her shorts, unbuttoning the button and pulling down the zippers.

The girl went to remove Mina's shorts, throwing them somewhere before looking at the drenched panties of the Japanese.

(ᴋᴀʏᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴘᴀ ᴛᴏʜ ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴋᴀʏᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴘᴀ ʜᴜʜᴜ)

"Looking wet. Is this for me, kitten?" Mina groaned in pleasure when Y/N called the pet name she despise because her lust is growing more whenever she hears that.

"Stop. Calling. Me. That." Mina sternly muttered, breathing heavily when she felt hot breaths between her thighs.

"Why? I love the way you groan when I call you like that, kitten~" Mina moaned loudly when Y/N gave her a long lick.

"S-shut up and touch me!" Mina shouted, clenching her fist as Y/N ripped off her panties, being shocked at how wet Mina is.

She unconsciously licked her upper lip, hungrily looking at the glistening pussy of the Japanese before diving in.

"Ahoh fuck!" Mina moaned loudly, arching her back when Y/N started to devour her.

"Hmm..." Y/N moaned in the taste, sending vibrations on Mina that made her arched her back again, biting her lower lip.

"More... I need more." Mina breathlessly said, Y/N obliged and penetrate her hole with her tongue.

"Ah! Oh gosh, Y/N!" Mina took a fist of Y/N's hair and buried her face close to her pussy.

"There! There!" Mina moaned loudly, feeling the long soft thing hits her weak spot.

(ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋ ʜᴏʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴇᴇᴇʀʀ)

Y/N continued thrusting her tongue inside Mina's hole, rubbing the Japanese clit with her thumb. Y/N could feel, dripping wet by just tasting and hearing Mina's moans and juice.

"I'm near, Y/N. Please, keep hitting that spot," Mina said between her throaty moans, arching her back again when Y/N thrust her tongue swiftly inside her.

"Oh fuck. I c-can't... ah!" Mina screamed before letting out the white liquid on Y/N's tongue, panting heavily with sweats on her forehead.

Y/N swallowed it with a sigh in bliss, laying down beside the panting naked girl beside her.

"Did you enjoy it?" Y/N asked.

"Of course, love. You're good," Mina answered, planting a kiss on Y/n's neck.

"I see. Let's sleep."

"Good night. I love you."

"I love you t"

"Minari, wake up!" Mina sat up in surprise, panting heavily.

"Why... why are you shouting like a madwoman?" Mina asked, wiping her perspiration.

"Because I'm mad! You've been moaning like an idiot!" Nayeon shouted with her high-pitched tone that made Mina cover her ears.

"Unnie, stop! I'm awake already. Now you can go out." Mina said in annoyance.

Nayeon sighed deeply, attempting to smack Mina's head but the Japanese glared at her that made Nayeon run away, and slammed the door shut.

Mina unconsciously looked at her pants, touching them, and felt a wet thing that made her smile a bit.

"I had wet dreams with you darling... I'm thinking of touching myself when I saw your legs last night but look, you did it for me. But sadly, it's just a dream." Mina sighed before laying down again.

She still can't forget the hotness of the girl in bed even it's just a dream, it felt real for her. How the girl touch her body, how the girl sends vibrations to her spine, how the girl pleasured her, it felt real.

"Don't worry Y/N-ssi, one day, I will make sure that, that dream will happen to me. I will make sure that I will touch every inch of your gorgeous body."

She stood up and sighed.

"But now, I needed a cold shower to remove this lust that I'm feeling again towards you."

* * *