II.

- ʜᴀʟᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ ᴘᴀᴋɪᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ᴘᴜᴛᴇᴋ ᴀʏᴏᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ᴍᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋɪᴛᴀ ᴜɴɢ ᴍɢᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴜʟᴇs ʜᴜʜᴜ

-

Mina's POV

"Minari!" While I'm eating peacefully, this narcissistic bunny interrupted me again.

I heave a deep sigh, wiping my lips with the tissue before averting my gaze to her. I looked at her lazily as she sat beside me and place down her phone.

I looked down, seeing information about someone. I looked at her confusingly as she pointed her phone by her lips. I grabbed it, looking at the information as I saw Y/N's name.

So this is her information huh... nice.

"I assumed that you needed those so being a good friend, I did that for you." I scoffed and shake my head. "You sound bragging—"

"Yah I'm not! I'm just saying..." She defended, stealing my fries.

I'm about to take it back but she immediately shoves them inside her mouth and made face. I rolled my eyes and throw her phone on the table as she gasped in surprise.

"Yah! How dare you to throw my ph—" I shut her off by shoving a hand full of fries inside her mouth.

"I can buy hundred of that unnie so please shut your mouth." She nodded.

"Mina-ssi," I looked beside me, seeing a cute, little girl holding out a box.

"I-I baked this for you." She said shyly, blushing like a fool.

My Y/N is much cuter than this girl but I feel bad so I needed to forcefully accept this, aish!

I mentally screamed, secretly rolling my eyes before I showed a fake smile and took the box containing different kinds of cookies.

"Thanks for this." I thanked her and kiss her cheek, she nodded and bowed before running away with reddish cheeks.

When I didn't see her anymore, I put the box of cookies on the table and wiped my lips with my handkerchief.

"That's disgusting Minari!" Nayeonie said with a disgusted face.

"I know right, ew! I would be glad if kiss Y/N's cheeks or lips rather than that pathetic girl!" I exclaimed and wiped my lips before throwing them on her face.

"Yah!" I laughed and run away from her, heading to the library. My favorite spot.

Y/N's POV

"Psst—"

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah! If you don't want to be kicked on the face, you better shut your mouth!" I whispered madly because we're inside the library.

I'm scared to be scolded by the librarian here because I heard that she is so loud and her voice is painful in the ears. I doubt that because Mrs. Park look always calm while she's reading a book.

As I averted my gaze in front, my eyes caught someone. She is sitting at the table near us, reading a book with those black headphones on her ear.

She flipped the page neatly, her small movements screams elegance. Her back is all I'm seeing but she already looks like so expensive-looking student.

You know, like a super-rich quiet student who always loves going to the library. That's how I describe her.

"Interested with her?" My little friend beside me asked with a teasing voice.

"I'm just curious." I answered nonchalantly before going back on reading.

"Curious, interested, it's actually the same."

"No, it's not!" I exclaimed, still lowering down my voice.

"Yes, it is, my friend. Interested means you're being curious about something or someone." She stated followed by an annoying smirk.

I scoffed and slapped her shoulder. She hissed and glared at me as I silently laughed. This friend of mine can be smart sometimes but normally, she would always act dumb or naive.

"I didn't know you have a brain." I laughed as she fakely gasped and hold her chest, acting like she's hurt.

"How dare you!—"

"SHH!" All the students even the librarian, hissed while glaring at us both.

I bowed my head slightly, pinching Chaeyoung's arms. She bit her lips because of the pain, tapping my finger as she tried to remove them.

"You better shut your mouth, okay?!" I whispered while glaring at her.

She nodded, still having a sour face as I let go of her and sighed. She exhaled deeply, rubbing the red spot on her shoulder, pouting like a dot.

As I look again at the girl, I'm shocked because she's not there anymore. I didn't remember seeing her walking away, I could notice it because she's just in front of us but I never see her walking away.

Hmm, she's interesting... Now I wonder who is she...

Mina's POV

As I went out inside the library with a smiley face. She's staring at me with full of curiosity which I like of course. You guys perhaps wondering how did I know that she's staring at me.

It's easy, I have a mirror on one of the books I'm reading a while ago and I could see her staring at me and my movements.

I even giggled slightly when she and her friend got scolded by everyone except me. She looks adorable, being annoyed, and forcefully apologized to the students there.

Just like that honey, be curious who I am. I guess this is the right time to be close with you and after that, I will court you and be your girlfriend. Hehehe I'm excited...

I thought and mentally cheered. I just needed one last day to have the courage to approach her. I needed to ask someone a favor hehe.

I dialed her number and waited for a bit. After a second, she answered as I greeted her with a happy tone.

"Annyeong, Sana-ssi!"

* * *