VII.

-

—

Y/N's POV

"Y/N-ah, let's go! We're getting late again!" Chaeyoung shouted to her friend who's running with her, stopping while panting.

"I'm so tired, Chaeng. I don't care about getting scolded by Ms. Park. I needed to rest." Y/N tiredly said as her friend agreed to her.

"Yes you're right. Let's just go to the cafeteria." Y/N nodded as they heaaded to the cafeteria.

"So Y/N, what do you think about the girl you saw at the library?" Chaeyoung asked and took a bite from her burger.

"I don't know, Chaeng. I just got curious about her and I don't think of digging more informations about her. That's creepy." She made a cringe face before eating a bunch of fries.

"You're correct though but if you want to know about her," oh fuck here we go again.

"Call me when you want, call me when you need, call me in the morning, I'll be on the way~" The smol bean sang, with some weird facial expression that made Y/N laughed.

"You're having an addiction with that song, Chaeng."

"Well it's kinda good tho but the mv is not my vibe. I'd just like to sing to song duh!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes while Y/N let out a chuckle.

"Okay okay, don't be so irritated." Chaeyoung scoffed before stealing two fries of her friend which made the latter whined.

"That's mine!" Chaeyoung just laughed in mocking way, not minding her whining friend.

Mina's POV

Hmm, my baby will not gonna go to her class huh... Naughty kitten. I should punish her but not now, I still needed to be close with her then I'm gonna fuck her hard.

She don't know how she always makes me horny by just staring at those expose thick thighs and the volume of her ass, also, those big breast that's been hypnotizing me oh God she doesn't know how hard of touching myself.

I should make a move now, I can't wait to taste her anymore. She headed to the cafeteria with her friend that made me smirk sometimes because her friend support us being together which is good.

I don't need to dispose her.

"Ms. Taeyeon?" My professor looked at me as I stood up and smiled innocently.

"May I go out?" I asked politely, she nodded with a smile that made me squealed mentally as I immediately headed to the cafeteria.