IV.

- ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ

Mina's POV

Look at you my love, so beautiful and sexy.

Those innocent faces of yours caught my heart.

I love the way you speak. it soothes me.

Every movement you're creating, they are smooth and seductive to my eyes.

I smirked, caressing the photo that I developed yesterday. You look so pretty here, laughing with your dumb friends. I don't know what's the reason for your laughs but there is one thing that I know and that is for sure.

I hate it when someone got your attention. Someone is making you laugh hard.

"You're just mine (Y/N/N)! Just mine! HAHA! I own you and you own me!" I shouted before sighing deeply.

I needed to think of another way how to grab your attention and how to make you laugh like that. I needed more time and more things to do.

"I needed to make sure that no one could interfere with us. I needed to mark you soon darling just wait for your future wife and that is me..."

Y/N's POV

"Unnie?"

"Ne?" Jisoo unnie answered with a questioning face.

"Did you feel something eerie awhile ago while we're heading back here?" Asked me out of a sudden.

Jisoo unnie squinted her eyes and tilted her head a bit before shaking her head that made me exhale sharply.

"No. Why?"

"Well, while I'm waiting for you at the chicken restaurant, I saw someone standing near the light post. I saw its silhouette through the wall and I feel a pair of eyes, staring at me." I stated that made her scoot close to me and poke my cheeks.

"That's just nothing (Y/N/N) plus, that someone you saw, I guess a drunk man. The dark alley near the post there has no lights so it's skeptical if someone will go there this middle of the night." She said as I nodded and slightly smiled.

"You're right. I guess my mind is just playing tricks with me." She laughed and nodded.

"You scared me bish!" She shouted and smack my head.

I winced and was about to do the same with her but she quickly run away while laughing like an idiot. I scoffed and shake my head, closed the door, and laid down on my bed.

"It's just nothing Y/N, Nothing," I whispered, trying to convince myself.

It's nothing... It is just your imagination

Click! Click!

I immediately sat up, looking around when I heard a few clicks coming from the window.

I sighed with a shaky breath, ignored what I've heard, and didn't check the window. It's now midnight and I'm scared to put my feet down on the floor, thinking something might pull my feet.

(ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴇ..)

What does that click for? And why it is coming from the window?

I mentally asked, trying to create a conclusion but didn't try to because I realized that I will be more scared if I do that so I laid down again and covered myself with the duvet.

It's just nothing, probably the... birds, yes! The birds. Okay Y/N, quit being dumb because you know that it's not a bird. Ugggghh!

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes without turning off the lamp. I'm super scared to open my eyes anymore so I just closed them and didn't notice that I'm slowly dozing off to sleep.

As the innocent girl fell asleep, the hiding Japanese girl smirked, feeling horny when she took a glimpse of the creamy legs of the sleeping girl that's been visible because she kicked the duvet.

She grabbed her camera and took a lot of pictures, smiling proudly when she got a good angle. When she stared at the girl's breast and her legs, she could feel the heat between her legs as she cursed under her breath.

"Oh gosh, I needed my fingers inside me again. Aishhhh."

* * *