Horseback | Sabrina x Mila

[REQUESTED]

This ship was requested by ghcstinq, thank you for requesting, hope you enjoy!

I'll try to keep up the pace for oneshots, but again, if I miss days, it's because I don't feel like writing or I'm busy...

Also, I do kinda ship this 👉👈

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[MILA]
"Hi, Sabrina!" I called happily to my best friend waiting near the door. She smiled back, and I brought her inside with a bit of impatience getting to me.

"So, whaddaya want to do?" I gush excitedly, teetering on both feet.

"Hmm, I don't know," she responded after a bit of thought. "I do need to finish my essay soon, but that can wait till we're done, right?"

"Yeah!" I gleefully shouted, knocking the girl onto the couch accidentally. "Oops! Sorry about that!" I apologized, pulling her back to her feet.

She let out a few giggles, then said, "I'm fine, don't worry! I want to show you something aswell!"

I followed the girl curiously to her house, which was nearby and on the edge of town. Next to her house was a bright red barn that they kept for a while now, but I never really went inside. She pulled me inside the drafty barn, and I heard a few whinnys.

"Wow!" I said as I saw the horses lined up in the stalls. They all looked magnificent with their flowing manes and tails, and stood regally in each stall. "Did you always have these horses?"

"Yeah, my family is keen on raising them ever since I was young, it always made us happy," she winked as she took down a saddle and reins from a shelf. "Here, take this!" she said as she handed me the leathery saddle.

"Why do I need it?" I questioned, holding it in my hands. It felt a bit rough but smooth on top.

She laughed, beckoning to the horses as she said, "Don't you want to ride one of these beauties?"

She helped me strap the saddle and the reins on a midnight-black mare, and, from the saddle, I was a bit scared to let go of Sabrina, who sat in front of me. But, once we rode out of the stables, I was awed at the horses' grace and speed, it felt like we were taking off to the skies. The wind that blew past felt nice with how fast we were going.

"Isn't this amazing?" she called as we rode on around the small ranch. I nodded quickly. My heart was racing, just like the pounding of hooves against the earth. I felt incredibly happy and excited, not just because we were riding on a horse, but because I was accompanied by my best friend. Well, I don't see her as just a best friend, I see her as more.

But we'll get into it another time. Right now, I just want to take it all in, but it felt more like a dream, one that I can't stop reliving.