My Drawing Soulmate (2) | Sabrina x Lukey

[SABRINA]

Oh, dang, I'm in trouble now, aren't I?

Kim's literally dragging me to see Lukey.

I feel that this is totally unnecessary, but excitement and curiosity took over, I guess.

Well, I'm not disappointed to look for them, we could talk a bit better.

And yeah, Kim-ly's still pushing me to do so.

[LUKEY]

"Let's go!" an impatient Vinny announces, pulling my arm. Hard.

"Okay, okay, you don't need to tell me twice!" I shot back, pulling back my arm.

Vinny, being the determined little one, kept grabbing my arm, which annoyed me. A lot.

"Just... give me a few moments, okay?" I said, shaking off his hold and storming into my room. I sat on the bed, hoping that nobody would notice me blush.

[KIM-LY]

"LETS GO! WE'RE HERE!" I yelled excitedly into my friend's ear. She looked a bit dazed and startled from the sound of my voice. Jitters, what I would call it.

I hurriedly knocked on the door with three raps, and backed away (door safety tip number 1: don't stand near opening doors). Vinny answered, smiling and looking very excited to see us.

"Hey!" he cheerfully greeted us. I smiled and greeted him back, and he whispered to me, "you know about the soulmate thing?"

"Yes! That's why we came!" I exclaimed, putting my hands together in an excited kind of way. Sabrina was looking here and there with a bit of nervousness. I know I would be nervous too, if I met MY soulmate. But I'll find them soon!~

Anyways, Vinny told us that Lukey was in their room, and stated that they needed to be alone earlier. We head to their bedroom and knocked.

"C-come in!" they stutter, muffled a bit by the blocking door. We turned the handle and went inside, peering at all the things in Lukey's room. Me and Vinny had been to Lukey's house before, so we knew what to expect. Unfortunately, Sabrina had not, so I believe she's a bit curious.

"W-what are you guys doing?" Lukey asked nervously as me and Sabrina walked in. I smile in a evil-like way, kinda like a smirk.

"Oh, nothing, dear Lukey, just brought you something you'd like!" I cooed, pushing Sabrina forward onto the bed. She gasped as she landed near Lukey, scooting herself farther away.

Vinny and I smiled as the two blushed at each other. Lukey looked at the brunette square in the eyes.

"You're Sabrina, right?" they ask quietly. She nodded, looking down at her lap, her hands a bit twitching. Lukey moved closer to Sabrina, and gestured to her arm. She held it up, and Lukey unrolled the sleeve. Underneath was a beautiful red heart she had drawn.

Lukey held up their arm and unrolled it too. The same red heart shone on the wrist. Sabrina smiled, and finally looked up at Lukey, making them laugh lightly.

I decided to have a little fun, so I said, "Lukey and Sabrina, sitting in a tree-"

"K - I - S - S - I - N - G!" Vinny finished, looking very excited.

Lukey playfully shoved Vinny off the bed, making him yelp, and causing the rest of us to laugh. It was nice to have friends you can count on, I should know!

[END!]

(anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! I'm sorry it took me this long to come up with this, I totally forgot about this book! Lots of love!~)