CHAPTER 27: BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Hello everyone! Wow what a long break it has been huh? My exams are over so now I am now in class 8 in India also known as year 9 in other places. My summer holidays are until 12 May which is really short in my opinion. In this Summer Holidays I am planning to finish this book! 

Anyways let's begin!

Chapter 27

The truck took a turn in the road, causing uncomfortably amongst Hayden and the Gang, the feeling of betrayal all hung on them. Despite the bags over their heads, their betrayed looks cursed Astrid as she sat there. She had no other choice, it was the only way to make sure that here secret remained a secret. Hayden, who sat there with his back on the side of the truck, felt the most betrayed. He had actually trusted her, loved her, cared for her and now he was plagued with the same question, was any of it real or was it just an elusion, a facade. The feeling was worse then the sharpest dagger or painful than the worlds worst poison, his days of depression and suicidal thought all rushing back. A sudden halt of the vehicle caused all of them to come out of their thoughts as the slightest bit of light sprung into their masks as one by one they were all moved out of the truck. Suddenly they all were moved into room after room. It felt like eternity. Then they were all put inside a room where finally their bags were taken off to reveal a room which was completely white in colour. Astrid looked at the other, feeling pain each time she looked at their faces until she looked at Hayden's, his eyes were red from his silent tears, Astrid felt to break down into tears right on the spot. Suddenly a door opened to reveal at least 35 mean equipped to the teeth with weapons and armour. They put down 11 trays, one for Luna, Toothless, Astrid, Hiccup, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Heather and Dagur, Stella and the twins. The guards left as soon as they arrived. Suddenly Stoick's voice could be heard.

"Welcome, I like to call this room the plain, you will only get food and water, you are under 24 hour surveillance and whenever I feel it necessary I will send in the guards to beat you. Here is your food, the next will come in 8 hours." The voice cut off leaving the room in silence. The twins were the first to eat taking a corner and quietly making small talk, they were joined by Fishlegs and Snotlout. Heather and Dagur were next to take a corner looking at Astrid and slightly talking. Toothless and Luna took 2 trays and sat in another corner, Toothless putting a hand on Luna's shoulder while they started to eat. Now just Hayden and Astrid and Stella were left. Hayden grabbed a tray and slowly walked over to a corner and angled himself so that no one cold hear his silent tears as he slowly started to eat. Astrid could hear Heather's and Dagur's voices.

"I feel bad for him, I really do, to be captured like this." Dagur said.

"It's not the fact that he was captured Dagur, he was planning for it but the person who betrayed him he never saw coming." Heather said . Astrid felt as if her heart broke into 2.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see Stella holding a tray for her.

"Come on we should eat something." She said as Astrid took the tray and sat down in the middle of the room, the whole time no one stirred. Astrid had truly done the unforgivable, the problem was that the truth could set her free from this misery, but how to tell him Astrid could not figure out. it seemed that they were all back to square one.....

~o0o~

I am sorry that this chapter is quite short. I wanna thank everyone for all the love and support!  I don't really know what to say right now so all I'm gonna say is thanks again to everyone for all the love and support

~Ciao