CHAPTER 18: BROKEN SPIRIT

What is up my friends! I am back with another chapter!

 APPLY COMMS KIND OF SOUND TO THE FOLLOWING!

THIS IS ROOSH YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING! PLEASE PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON AS AIR THE MAN WHOM THEY CALL FURY IS ABOUT TO LAND IN CHAPTER 18!

Lol

~o0o~

[Luna's POV]

I nudged myself a bit. There was sunrays entering through a window. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself inside a bedroom. I instantly started to panic. I had been in a lot of people's bedrooms. Then the events of yesterday flooded my mind. I tensed up a bit more. Had they tricked me into thinking that I was safe then use me for pleasure? I thought. Suddenly the door to the room opened to reveal a person who I instantly recognized.

"O-Oh hey Luna! You're up. Come one, breakfast is on me." Toothless said. I slowly took the covers of me and looked down at the clothes I was wearing. They looked to be Toothless' ones.

As I walked out of the door, I was greeted with a very tasty smell. As I looked into the kitchen I instantly blushed. Toothless was standing there cooking without his shirt on. Ten I realised it. The shirt I was wearing was his shirt that he was supposed to wear. I could see the outlines of his abs through the bandage that was covering his bullet wound. He looked hot.

"Oh, hey! Take a seat on the table and I'll be with a moment." He said focusing back at the food.

I walked over to the dark oak table and took a seat. There was this cylinder looking thing and some spoons. I took the one on the right and took a seat. 

[Toothless' POV]

I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Luna took a seat. I looked back at the thing I was baking. I hope she likes it. I thought as I spread the batter on the waffle iron.

After a few minutes I opened the waffle maker to see the waffles having a nice golden look. I put them out and into a plate and walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room. I looked at her. She seemed a bit shy and insecure but her eyes were filled with curiosity. She looked at me as I placed the waffles down infront of her.

"What is this? Is it a drug that makes me feel nice or knocks me out?" Her eyes changed into fearful ones the moment she said her. Her breathes became quick as she started to drift into shock.

"Hey calm down! It's ok, they're just waffles. You eat them because they taste good." She looked at me and slowly calmed down. She grabbed a spoon and took a bit of it and put it in her mouth. She instantly moaned in pleasure.

"This is so good! What is that thing?" She asked pointing at the whipped cream. Suddenly I had an idea.

"Put your finger out, I wont hurt you." She stuck her finger out with fear. I shook the can and put some whipped cream on her finger.

"What do I do with this?" She asked. I gave a light chuckle at her innocent ways.

"Open your mouth and I'll show you. She opened her mouth and I took her finger and put it in her mouth. She moaned and licked the rest of the whipped cream. After she had finished  licking her finger she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped a supportive hand around her as she could feel a bit comfortable. Little did they realize that cupid, the god of love, was loading an arrow into his boy and aiming it at the two 

~o0o~

Ok I am really sorry for the long wait. School is a pain.

I am in a bit of a hurry so Shout outs in the next one!

Love you all!

Stay safe and Dream big.

~Ciao