CHAPTER 20: COMPLETE BLISS

Hey everyone, it's me back again with another chapter! This is going to be interesting! Couple of announcements before we start.....

*PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO NOT SKIP TO THE STORY*

1. My post-mid exams are going to begin on the 11th December to the 23rd (December)!

2. VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE FOLLW ME ON WATTPAD TO GET NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES I WILL BE MENTIONING! Plus you also get notified each and every time I do upload a chapter!

3. This is a casual one. I'm giving a couple shout outs in thus chapter along with a Special mention!

Chapter 20

[Luna's POV]

"Eret." I said the name of my previous lover. Astrid stood there in shock for a bit. Now the entire group were looking at us. 

"T-That's the name of my ex." I was also shocked. We stood there in silence. Hayden went over to Astrid and put a supportive arm around her. They intertwined their hands and kept walking. the rest of them followed the two except Toothless. he slowly came over to me.

"Hey, you ok? You seem a bit shaken." I gave him a smile as we slowly kept on going. As we kept on going I remember a couple of the things that happened in this past month. The old gang that Hayden had created were back as one. Hayden had forgiven all of them. I was slowly improving in the terms of coming out of my protective shell. It also came as shocking news that Stoick the Vast had managed to escape and the Red Death was not the drone that Hayden had. Otherwise things were going good. I focused back to where we were going. I looked to my left and saw the cafeteria go past us.

"Um where are we going?" I asked a bit frightened.

"Don't worry, It's a place just for us." We slowly made our way down a couple of stairs to see a big oak door infront of us. Hayden opened it to reveal a big circular table. There were many chairs around it. Suddenly a man with a rat on his shoulder came towards us.

"Ahh Hayden! Welcome to Ratatouille, Have a seat!" Hayden urged us a have a seat. We all sat down. Next to Hayden were Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Me and then Toothless sitting next to Hayden in that order. I felt a bit uncomfortable but I didn't show it. Snotlout was getting a bit closer to me with his chair than I liked so I nudged myself a bit further away. 

"Where are Heather and Dagur?" Fishlegs asked. Then we all realised they were not at the table. 

"Heather and Dagur will not be joining us for personal reasons." We all understood. Toothless grabbed a menu and we looked at it together. I saw things that looked really nice. Suddenly a waiter came forward. 

"Are you ready to order?" He asked. We slowly started to give our orders. by the time it was my turn to order, I had decided on having what toothless was having which was French fries and a beef burger. Once the waiter arrived to us I spoke. 

"Est-ce que lui et moi pouvons prendre le hamburger avec les frites ?" I asked.

"Vous pouvez certainement. vous êtes commande viendra dans 20 minutes." The waiter said walking away through a double door into what I was assuming was the kitchen. I looked back at everyone who were all looking at me with shocked expressions.