Chapter 10

3rd POV

The campers looked at each other and then went to the van to check it out, as they open the back of the van. "An asset containment unit, or an ACU transport" said Kenji proceeding to climb into the van. "There super hardcore Dino-trapping security dudes" continue talking Kenji. Aleem looked around and then said "But no one is here?" "Wait there a tablet there?" said Brooklyn going into the van and grabbing the tablet to check it out.

The campers go into the van, Sammy grabs a walkie-talkie and puts it on channel six "Roxy, Dave can you guys hear us?" But only static was heard form the other side of it. "Of course communication isn't enabled, because why would it be needed? If I just hand my phone--" Brooklyn was angry at the tablet but she got cut off. "Enough is enough Brooklyn!" Aleem said angered because of the situation they are in.

"There are bigger problems that are happening here than your phone!" said Darius also infuriated by Brooklyn's whining about her precious phone. Brooklyn stop and then a beeping is heard from the tablet. "The tablet seem to have a map programmed to see where all the dinosaurs are." said Aleem. "You guess that by looking at it?" asked Y/N. Aleem jsut shrugged and said "kinda obvious."

They looked at the map but something wasn't right about it, something was out of place. "Hold on, the Brachiosaurus Grove is over here, so why are they way over there?" said Kenji pointing at the map. "The fences are down maybe, some at least" said Darius trying to answer Kenji. Then a some growling was heard making them turn to the noise. Bumpy made the noise and seems to be agitated.

Y/N POV

Ben and me go out of the van to try to calm Bumpy down. "Easy, girl easy" said Ben to her, patting her and rubbing her. A rumble was heard, "Um guys" I said uneasy also rubbing Bumpy. "There's something coming this way" said Ben. "Weird" said Aleem confused, "It's not showing on the tablet, whatever it is" said Brooklyn looking the map on the tablet. "What dinosaur wouldn't have a transponder?" asked Darius.

"Not in a mood to find that out" said Kenji desperately not wanting to know what it was. Bumpy starts getting riled up again, "Shh" both Ben and me say to her. "Y/N, Ben can you guys shut her up!" said Yasmina. Honestly she starting to annoy me now -_-. But then we all heard a roar that sounded familiar. Darius screams and then yells "We need to go now!" Ben and me manage to get Bumpy into the van, somehow?

We all buckle up and get ready, but the van isn't driving any where. Wait no one is in the driver seat. I was about to say something but Darius beat me to it, "Wait anyone know how to drive?" "No but we did dive gyrospheres, right? Not that hard" said Sammy. "It had joysticks and a tutorial, I don't even have a license yet" said Ben, which was true. "But I do" said Kenji jumping to the driver seat. Kenji then started mumbling and doesn't seem to know what to do.

But we all shouted except Kenji "Kenji go quickly!" The van started to move but, BACKWARDS. "Wrong way, it's the wrong way!" said Ben.

3rd POV

The van managed to start moving forward before running into the Indo. The Indominus roared and started chasing the van. "Go faster it's gaining on us!" yelled Sammy. "I can't!" yelled Kenji, "That's the wrong gear!" yelled Aleem. "Well how do I shift it then!" screamed Kenji. Aleem tried to tell him but could because Bumpy started to bellow loudly. They all screamed and them there was a roar.

The Indo was close to catching the van but the van turned making the Indo fall. But it got up as fast as it fell down still chasing the van with the campers. "Do zigzag!" screamed Darius to Kenji so they could try to lost the Indo. "Wait you're signaling!?" Aleem yelled confused as to why he would do that. The blinkers of the van blink signaling the direction it may turn. "Y'all can stop screaming while I save our lives?" asked Kenji.