what happens to yumi?

Yumi pov.

I looked at my mommy and daddy's grave in the garden.

I'm now 12 years old today, I bet mommy and daddy are happier now.

Happy without me.

But it's ok... Because I have a new mommy now.

She says she's just my nanny but I love her very much like she's my mommy. I call her mrs. Lee, she's been there for me all the time.

Everyone else is moving on, uncle yoongi passed away due to a heart attack.

Uncle taehyung got himself into a real mess getting shot thrice in the chest.

Uncle hoseok is in the hospital recovering from an attack and uncle jimin?

He's happy with his family.

Uncle jungkook on the other hand has disappeared.

I now understand my daddy's work, and I still love him even though he's done many wrong things.

Mrs.lee has thought me many good virtues.

Today I'm 12 years old and I'm going to live a life away from the terror and inherit my father's company which makes billions everyday. Mrs. Lee is running it for now, but once I'm 18 I'll have it and help many people.

Like my mommy heiji taught me.

I wish them the best in their next life, and I'll continue they're legacy in  this lifetime.

Mrs. Mai, the woman who killed my parents. I forgive you, everyone deserves a second chance. But I guess you won't be able to live out that second chance because she committed suicide on the same day my parents died.

I sat down on the grass in between my mommy and daddy. I remembered the time where we walked together both of them holding my hands, sadly they had let go.

I smiled at they're graves holding my moms favorite book and wearing my dads favorite neck tie.

"Hi mommy... Hi daddy." I said in between my tears.

"I go to school now... And my classmates like me. I got a golden medal and I'm a part of the achieving class." Tears still came out.

"I hope your proud of me.. I really miss you. But you guys must be happier now in your next life." I said sobbing holding onto my mom's book.

------------

"Hello all, it was a good run for this book! Check out book 2 and see how they live their own kind of happily ever after, also please support and read my other books, than you for joining me and loving my story."

-author