surprise!

So hi hello everybody! My darlings!

Its been a long time since I made an update on this book, to be honest I just want to thank everyone who voted and loved every single chapter (except for the stressful parts where Mae and ya know) this book would not make it without every single one of you. I just want you to also know, and help support this book which is coming up this October! Its tittle is the great mafia seducer, guess which BTS member will it be!

1

2

3

Yes, and yes it's none other than jungkook! He disappeared all of a sudden remember, he fell head over heels for her, and only her, min shena.

I hope you all support and please also help support my other books! Don't forget to follow me and vote on my books too! Thank you so much again, it was a wonderful run for this book and it was sad how it ended! I love you all, don't forget to eat on time, and take care of yourselves!

(My new Instagram acc, for all fanfictions and updates on new stories "international_pretty" follow me ok? Thank you!!)

Btw I'll be releasing a surprise chapter or epilogue to this, so stay tuned!

Signing off, your author with this book, it was a wonderful pleasure writing mafia daddy.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤