Jellybeans (pt.1)

"Jellybeans!" You shout at the top of your lungs, your head faced to the sky. "Jellybeans are the best!" You threw jellybeans into the air, the mascara running down your cheeks. The crack in your voice was audible to anyone.

"Y/n?" A voice spoke from behind you, you spin around throwing jellybeans at the person.
"Ameni- Amendiididiel." You slur, attempting to speak to the man before you. He holds you steady, looking between your eyes.

"Ooo, how fascinating?" You look between the people walking around you, now slowed.

"Why are you throwing jellybeans at people?" He furrows his brows.
"Because jellybeans are little blobs of happy, nice good- goodness." You blubber. "It's better than sitting still." You collapsed against his chest, your tears flooding from your eyes.

"How am I the only one who saw this coming?" He sighs, rubbing her back.

"What?" You sniffle.

"I knew this was going to happen, I tried to warn him." Amenidiel shook his head. "Dad wouldn't listen."
"He can hear you, you know?" You giggled for a second.
"He knows I'm right..." Amenidiel pulls you back, looking you in the eye again.
"He was my best friend." Your knees fail to hold you upright, you crash to the ground. You were glad that time was slowed because you were a sobbing mess.

"I know." Amenidiel sat on the ground next to you.
"He was my everything Menidiel." You call him by his nickname. "You can't just rip away something someone's known their entire life."

"You can but it's never a good outcome." Amenidiel gulps. "You want to be with him?"
"I would go to hell and back..." It wasn't a joke, you were letting him know what you wanted. "I just want to hear him say 'Hello darling' again, I won't even hit him this time."

"Then you know what you have to do..." Amenidiel hesitates. "We hate losing you, you're a queen to them."
"I know..." You hold your breath. "Hopefully they don't follow in my footsteps." You joke.

"Dad will agree that a lie will do the best, making you out as the bad guy this time would only cause chaos."

"Thank you..."
"Goodbye Y/n." He brought you into a hug, not knowing if he was ever going to see you again.
"Goodbye Menidiel...." And with that time started again.

You stared at the Jellybeans surrounding you and breathed deeply...

"I'm in love...." Your words are cut short.

"Excuse me, mam? Are you okay?" A gentle hand is placed on your shoulder, you turn to face the man, his steel-blue eyes meeting yours. You couldn't do it now. Evaporating into embers would get her imprisoned for showing a human too much, at least whilst she was an angel.

"No..." You cry. He pulls you into a hug as you start crying again, wishing nothing more than to be with Lucifer.

"I'm Dan... I'm a police officer, can I take you down to the station so we can talk?"
You shake your head furiously.

"Okay... what about my place, just us?" You look into his eyes and then around you and decided that if it came down to it, you could always run.

"Yeah..." You gulp.

"What's your name?"
"Y/n." You smile as helps you up and to his car. Something about this felt more like home than you'd ever experienced.

...

 Sorry it's so short and sorry it's late. I had three updates today. I took Easter weekend off and my cousin dislocated her elbow last night. 

I hope you enjoy it even though it's short.... 

Part 2 coming soon... what should happen?

Loki x labyrinth coming soon....

I hope your day/night is funky. 

~Brei