Possession (P.t2)

"How dare you! I don't care if it's hell that you saw in his eye, you just give up, just give in." You scream at Edward. "Just piss your $200 pants that my father paid for! A**hole" You slap him before taking Lucifer's hand and storming back up the aisle.

"Bye detective, I promise I'll bring your lovely sister home safe and sound... what, shall we say, around nine." Lucifer hollered down to Chloe, a goofy grin sewn to his face as the fierce bride pulled him from the chapel.

You stops suddenly by Lucifer's car, the man having caught her eye when he arrived.

"Show me, show me what you showed him." You search his eyes, grip tightening around his hand.

"I don't think that's good idea." Lucifer let go of your hand, opening the car door. You take him by the collar pushing him up against the car and kiss him, lips moving in perfect sync. "Woah..." He whispers.

"Now show me." You instruct. "Or I walk back in there and I marry a man that I've realized I don't love. Do you want-" He cut you off, eyes flashing red, displaying the deepest parts of the realm he ruled. The natural instinct of fear didn't hit you as you stared.

"Woah..." You repeated his later previous statement. "Let's go..." You statement comes off as a mumble as you slide into his car, he curses himself for giving in.

He drove you through LA, the speed limit completely forgotten about as the two of you rock out to music. Unlike you ever had been before you were deadly quiet. You seemed to be enjoying yourself but never said a word.

As he drove into a darker part of the city, he helped you out of the car, walking with your hand in his through dark allies. You never felt threatened by whoever roamed in the shadows, due to the man you held hands with.

You leaned your head against his shoulder, eyebrows furrowed as you break into the shadows, the two of you completely alone. His thumb rubbed circles over your hand as he entered a door in the side of an old building.

In your wedding dress and pristine white heels, you entered a bar, people partying without a care in the world. You filed through the crowd, people grinding into you as eventually, you break through to the other side, Lucifer now leading the way through another door.

What seemed to be the VIP section of the club was completely empty, leave you and Lucifer alone as he sat you down on the velvet lounge and got you a drink, the music cruisy and lighting moody.

He sat on the opposite side of the lounge, taking a sip of his scotch before finally breaking the silence.

"What is it that you're thinking? How are you not scared? Do you still want to... you know... get to know me?" He held up his finger as if to tell you to wait. "Hang on, let me finish my drink before you answer that." He gulps down his drink before sending you a nervous smile.

"Lucifer..." You smirked. "I'm not scared of hell, in fact, I've been there. I nearly drowned when I was five, I turned up in hell and was then ripped right away from it." You sip at your drink smugly.

"And you're still sane? Wait what did you do to be sent to hell when you were five?" He quirks his head.
You lean forward, placing a plump kiss to his lips.

"Oh, Luci... nobody said I was sane." You smile manically, kissing him again.
"Ooo, Lucifer likes." Lucifer groans as you bite his lip.

Lucifer jumped as something plunged into his stomach as you kissed him, pain overwhelming him, he leans back, looking down at his now blood-soaked shirt. The blade of the thick dagger you had punctured him with couldn't be seen it was buried so deep in his flesh.

"Well, that's a bit of a plot twist..." Lucifer sneers woozily before dropping to the floor unconscious. 

Hey guys, well I had no idea that's what I was going to write lol.

THIS STORY WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED THE WEDDING CRASHER, IT HAS BEEN RENAMED FOR THE PURPOSES OF A PLOT CHANGE.

?PART 3?