Thank You, Darling

"You know it's all thanks to you that we're here..." Lucifer sits in one of his sleek black armchairs staring into your eyes.

"What do you mean?" You question, your brows scrunched together.
"Well... if you weren't with me right now, the author wouldn't have reached 10k reads."
"Author?" You ask.
"You know what I'm talking about, darling... you've run away to a reality so you can be with me... so I can love you. You have read about you and I, 10 000 times in combination with other people... and for that, I owe you my thanks."

"Really? You're thanking me for reading a story." You smirk meekly.

"Without you reading this I wouldn't exist to be loved by you... what a tragic existence that would be." He leans closer, tilting your chin up, so you were staring into his eyes, lips nearing closer to yours. "The Author thanks you too, she knows she wouldn't be able to write without you."

"I-I..." You stutter.
"Shhh..." He whispers, caressing your cheek. "You are so beautiful, you deserve everything in the world." He presses his lips to yours, your lips moving in perfect sync. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'll love you forever and always and I'll see you next time..."
"I-I love you too."
"I'm sorry, my love... but you're going to have to forget we ever had this conversation if you want to continue." He pouts. "Otherwise you'll ruin the immersion." He sighs.
"Oh... okay... well, I love you..."

"And you, my love... now shhh, I'll see you soon" He lulls you into a deep slumber, everything that had just happened erased from your brain, only leaving the faintest feeling of love.

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for 10k, it's happened so soon, and I wasn't expecting it at all! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I thought I'd do this one for a 10k celebration... There's a normal one coming out soon, and I just might update a few extra times to celebrate this milestone. Again! Thank you so much.