Lucky Charm

"Why the bloody hell would you want to jump out of a plane?" Lucifer questioned as he met her at the landing site of your skydiving session.

"Linda literally did this last week, why are you crashing my good time?" You glare at him, your arms folded as the man you were attached to tried to unbuckle you without interrupting.

"Get your hands away from her." Lucifer swatted the man away unbuckling you without issue and pulling you away from the man. "This is bloody ridiculous, what sane woman goes and attaches herself to a perfect stranger of the male gender and jumps out of a metal box in the sky." Lucifer waves his hands around, avoiding your question.

"Who turns up in the middle of nowhere to tell someone off for living their own life." You growl playing along with Lucifer 'who in their right mind' game.

"You didn't even have a lucky pendant or something... what did you do, pray? What was good old daddy going to do for you? Make sure your welcome to heaven was pleasant after splattering across the field." Lucifer starts to raise his voice.

"How do you know I didn't have a lucky pendant, you don't know what I count as lucky?"
"Because what, what are you wearing right now, let me guess you have a lucky pair of jeans?" Lucifer went to get in the car but then slammed the door shut.
"You wanna know what my luck was? Wanna know what I did instead of praying to your damned father, whom I could never speak a word to again?" You start undoing the buttons on your jacket slowly revealing a black button-up shirt underneath.

"Woah." He spins around as you stripped turning back when there was no more commotion. "Darling, I didn't mean for you- is that... my shirt?" His thought cuts off as he recognizes a shirt he'd been missing for a week or so.

"Yeah Lucifer, this is your shirt and it's my luck, my safety." You hiss.

"Oh..." For once in his life, Lucifer was at a loss for words. "Why would my shirt be your safety?" His voice now calm, full of curiosity, he edges closer. "Who in their right mind finds The Devil, safe?"

"Who in their right mind falls in love with the devil! No one, so I must be bloody insane!" You erupt, yelling at the top of your lungs as you storm away and back toward him.

"What?"
"I must be out of my mind! Because Lucifer Morningstar I am desperately in love with you!" You muster up all the strength you have to finally force yourself to confess. "So, who in their right mind finds The Devil safe? Me!"

"Darling..." He tries to interrupt but you cut him off.
"And why would I never dare to pray to your father again! Because I love you! I love the devil! His son! Imagine what he'd want to do to me if I prayed to him after loving his estranged child!" You rest your head on his shoulder, having exhausted yourself.

"Well, you're definitely out of your mind but I'm right there with you." He whispers, his arms snaking around your waist. "I'm sorry I ruined your time... but it's you. I don't want you to get hurt. It would ruin me and that's saying something considering I'm ready to admit it." He pulls you closer so you can't pull back and look at him.

He presses a kiss to the top of your head.

"I love you too." Those words you'd waited so long to hear but never thought you would, finally slipped from his lips. "I love you with all of my heart." He clenches his eyes shut, snuggling into your neck, smelling your hair, glad nothing went wrong.

And delighted he finally told you he loved you.

And you returned the favour.

It's a shorter one... oh well. 

I'm really excited about some stories I'm working on! 

Go read LIFELINE (JAMES CONRAD LOVE STORY) cause I'm nearly at the end of it (And then it's revision time)

CRUSH IMAGINES are back, REQUESTS?

Hope your day/night is amazing!

~Brei