The Devil's Girl

"Malcolm? Come on... you don't want to shoot me..." You gulp as you slowly back away from the crazed undead cop.
"Oh but I do..." He cackles, tilting his head, "Wanna know why?" He licks his lips, his voice rasping.

"W-Why?" You stutter.
"Because, my dear... darling... Y/N, your death would just... kill... your little devil friend." Malcolm grins wider than you'd ever seen someone smile.

"You're mistaken." With the sound of Lucifer's daring voice there was also the sound of bullet soaring through the air.

For a single second you thought perhaps Lucifer had shot Malcolm, but you discovered it was quite the opposite as you fell to your knees from the impact.

You vision blurs to the sound of Malcolm's laughter, his words almost incomprehensible to you.

"Guess you're not the devil's girl after all." And although you were confused and hurting you still managed to answer him.

"I ... will ... always ... be ... the devils ... girl ... if he's mine ... or not." You growl as crouches before you, Lucifer standing at a distance with a smirk crawling across his face. "I fall hard... and fast... I hope you do just that... right back into hell." You croak using the knife in the waist band of your jeans to slice his neck open.

The two of you fall limply to the ground, him dead, you barely hanging on. You let out a gut-wrenching sob staring at the blood on your hands.

"Bloody Hell, you could have done that a lot faster, I thought I'd have to jump in at one point but as per usual you leave everything to last second, even killing 'insane bad cop' guy." Lucifer rushes over to you but you pull yourself away from him.

"Just... Kill.. me." You wept as blood started pouring from your mouth.

"No... Love... I can heal you now..." Lucifer says chirpily although his eyebrows were sewn together, his lips forming a pout. He tried to approach you again, but you fought with everything you had left.

"Go... away... please... don't... hurt... me..." You choked on your own blood. Lucifer's face further contorted in confusion.

"W-what?" His voice failed him. Before you could finish your prior sentence you started fading. Lucifer looked into the mirror of the bar, realizing his eyes were bright red and the slightest red tint had come across his face.

"N-No." He mumbled, pulling a case out of his wallet in which he kept a single one of his feathers just in case you ever started to fly to the heavens above like you were now.

He placed the feather over your wound watching as it dissolved like it was supposed to but...

Your wound didn't heal, it just kept bleeding like a fountain. At point tears were streaming down Lucifer's face, that fact alone enough to give someone like brother a heart attack.

Before he knew what was going on, paramedics were rushing into the building, putting you on a stretcher and wheeling you out, leaving Lucifer on the floor in a puddle of your blood, his frozen heart melted and shattered as he comes to the realization...

He killed you...