Bloody Aliens

"Lucifer!" You screamed as you ran from the field outside your grandfather's old barn house. "Lucifer." He was the only person around that could make you feel remotely safe after what you had just witnessed. You ran into his arms, after locking the door behind you. 

"Y/n, what's going on darling?" He furrowed his eyebrows never having seen you this shaken before. 
"There was... there was this thing outside... it was tall and thin and..." You stuttered. 
"What are you going on about girlie?" Your grandfather asked from his armchair. 

"Aliens!" You yelled. "I'm talking about bloody aliens!" You shout pacing the room. 

"Aliens?" Lucifer questions. "What do you mean?" 
"They are invading the bloody planet." You jump up and down trying to get them to take you seriously. 

"Haha, you've always had a wandering mind." Your grandpa shakes his head. "Are they green too?" 
"No, they're not bloody green." 
"I'm starting to think you use that word more than me." Lucifer crosses his arms. You down the rest of your drink, dropping the glass as a blinding light shines through the window and the house begins to shake. 

"What's going on?" 
"Aliens!" You snap at Lucifer for daring to ask again. A sharp ringing runs through your ears, one that only your grandpa and you can hear. Lucifer stands looking at the two of you before dashing to the window. 

His eyes widen as he sees the large spaceships whizzing past and further into LA, some stopping around the small town you were near and the rest hovering over your house. 

"Shit." He curses, rushing back to you and taking you down to the basement before going back for your grandfather at your command. You huddle in the corner of the room, head in your knees as a commotion goes on outside. 

Your grandfathers make it in, the door shutting behind him, no sign of Lucifer. You crawl along the floor, unable to open the door due to someone holding it shut. 

"Lucifer." You tried to get his attention knowing it would be him. 

"Be quiet and get back." He instructs and you follow his instructions knowing better than to ignore him. 

"I know you're here for her... stay away," Lucifer warned the aliens that broken into your house due to lack of preparation. "Stay away!" He yells, his voice telling you it was his demon form. 

You could hear things breaking and bodies being slammed up against walls. Your grandfather hugged you as you waited, he knew that you loved Lucifer, that it would break you if he got hurt. 
Things escalated quickly as explosions teared up most of your grandfather's land. Screams hollowed out your head from the town. 

If only you could have seen the city lit up in flames, smoke killing anyone the aliens didn't. You were lucky you had survived this long. 

The door bursts open but you don't have the time to process who it is that opened it because a hand is put over your mouth and an arm around your waist and you're pulled back, out of your basement, and into somewhere else. 

Somewhere calm and safe. 

Hell or Heaven?

You couldn't quite decide which one... until you saw them...

Hi there. Might delete this one later. I'm not sure of it all. Anyway, thank you so much for reading and getting me so close to 20K, you're all so amazing!

I will be taking a break I think after part 60 just for a little while to get some of my other stories and parts of my life in order. I hope you don't mind. 

I hope your day/night is full of smiles. 

~Brei