Last Resorts (P.t 2)

"Where is she!?" Lucifer flew into the room, his hand around his brother's neck, slamming him against the window, cracking it severely. "Where is she, brother!?" He growled, anger only increasing as his brother smiled. 

"In hell brother... all because of you." Amenadial spits at Lucifer. 
"What?!" Lucifer roars, throwing Amenadial across the room. "You took her to Hell! How dare you!? What were you thinking!? Did you think this would bring me back to hell!?" Lucifer stops as Amenadial laughs amongst the debris of the table that broke under his weight. 

"You know you will brother, that much we are both certain of." Amenadial stood, brushing himself off and leaving the room. 

Lucifer stood in the middle of the room, livid, broken, eyes shut as he thought of you lying in the midst of the haunted souls that roamed freely through his kingdom now that he wasn't ruling, the souls that would like oh so much to torture you. 

With this thought, he opened his eyes, panic setting in as he spied the maze like walls around him, the cold stone ones that he had escaped for the bright lights and night life of LA. He was back in hell. 

Metres away from him, his eyes fell upon a figure, one he was all too familiar with. Yours. But you didn't stand tall like you usually did, nor were your steps natural, no, you were covered in blood coming from an unknown source. You were so thin that a simple fall would break every bone in your body. Your sorrowful cries didn't hold any emotions, just numbness. 

"Y-Y/N..." Lucifer stumbled toward you as you did him. 

"Luci! Lucifer!" You screamed before spirits, glowing red, strangled your limbs dragging you out of sight. 

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" 

Sorry this is realllly short but I plan on updating with a long one or a part two tomorrow as a special treat. 

Any more character requests (I'll do anything from Billy Loomis ((Scream)) to Pennywise ((lol first thing that came to my mind)) 

~Brei