160 🩺 They're Too Cute I Had To

'Is Mingi okay? He must be really heartbroken.'

Listening to Wooyoung's soft voice through the phone, San felt his chest pull. 'He's doing okay. He's doing his best.' But as he looked over at Mingi fast asleep on the couch, San felt bad. 'I wish there was something more I could do for him...'

'San-ah, you can't mend a broken heart, as much as you'd like to do that for him.'

San sucked his bottom lip in and rolled it between his teeth. 'Wooyoung-ah, I miss you...'

'Aigoo, San-ah, it's only been a couple days.'

'Aw~w~w~w~w. Wooyoung-a~a~a~h...'

Wooyoung's soft laughter floated through the phone, bringing a gentle smile to San's lips. 'Sannie, you're adorable. I love you.'

'Aaaaand...? What else?'

Wooyoung's soft giggle followed. 'Aaand, I miss you too. I wish I could come visit... I'd bring Mingi coffee and ice cream too...'

San's heart melted. 'You're too sweet. I can't. You're going to kill me.'

Just then, San noticed Mingi sit up, stretching sleepily.

'Wooyoung-ah, Min just woke up. I'll call you later?' As much as he wanted to keep talking, he didn't want to make his friend feel bad hearing them on the phone.

'Okay Sannie~. Make sure you tell Mingi I say hi~.'

'Will do~.' San listened and tried to memorise the way his voice sounded in his last words through the phone. 'Bai, Woo.'

'Bai~.'

Hanging up, San pouted a little, already missing him even more, but as he heard Mingi turn around on the couch, he looked up.

'Was that Wooyoung?'

San nodded, walking over and sitting beside him.

'You know you could have gone and seen him. You don't need to sit around all day and mope with me.'

'What are friends for if they don't mope together though?' San pouted, throwing a pillow at him.

Mingi laughed softly, catching it and hugging it against him. 'I dreamt of ramen while I was asleep. I was thinking I might go and get some stuff and make some for dinner. Want to come?'

San nodded, smiling. 'Sounds like fun~. I feel like I haven't had ramen in forever.' That was what he said, but watching Mingi, San wondered what level of unspoken pain was welling in his friend's heart. They hadn't spoken about it since they had fallen asleep eating ice cream and watching movies, but San didn't know how he could bring it up without doing more damage than good.

'It's kind of getting late now. If we leave now we could catch the next bus to the shops?'

San nodded. 'Okay I'll get my bus card, meet you back here in a sec.'

He's smiling. But if I were him, I'd be dying on the inside.

~~~

A/N: Can't be fked editing and finishing this chapter so here's where it ends lol .