120 🩺 U Thought I Forgot 🙊

Mingi
busy?

Yunho
study? Why?

Mingi
Come over

Yunho
Haha why?

Mingi
because I said so 😇😇😇

Yunho
Ugh fine. See u in a bit.

-

Yunho opened the door to San and Mingi's dorm to find Mingi sitting on the floor in the kitchen on a large sized towel. There was an iPad propped against the kitchen counter on the floor, and there was paper, tissues and bottles of unknown substances scattered around him.

'Umm, this looks suss as. What are you doing, or should I not ask?'

Mingi rolled his eyes. 'You're such a man. Stop being so gross and get your ass down here.'

Yunho looked around as he walked over. 'Where's San?'

'Who knows. Probably at Wooyoung's. Sit. Sit sit sit~.'

Raising an eyebrow as he glanced around, Yunho decided not to ask as he moved over and sat opposite him on the towel, watching in confusion as Mingi held his hand out.

'Give me your hand.'

Frowning, he did as he was told, watching as Ming rolled his sleeves up. He looked probably the most casual he'd ever seen him, in an oversized button down and torn jeans. His little beaded bracelet reflected in the light, as did his rings and the little sparkling stud in his ear.

But his gaze was interrupted as Mingi took his hand, and Yunho was left to watch in confusion as he picked up a bottle and uncapped it. He then watched in horror as Mingi moved the bottle over his hand, and squeezed.

'What are you-'

'Hush.'

A cold, thick yellow liquid came from the cap, sharply contrasting with the warmth of Mingi's hand holding his wrist. He put the bottle down and then picked up another, this time blue.

The next was red, and then purple, and then last but not least, a glittering gold.

He then took a fork and began swirling the colours together, the sharp points tickling across his skin and making a shiver run down Yunho's arm.

Paint.

'Mingi...'

'You said you always wondered what it was like to paint. Now I'm certainly not a master, but I assume the most hands-on-connect-with-the-craft style of painting, has to be hand painting.' He idly flipped the corner of the towel over that had come up, before quickly adding, 'it also happens to be the only thing I can do.'

Yunho snorted. 'You can't be serious.'

Mingi raised an eyebrow. 'Who's the one sitting here with paint smeared all over their hand? Because I don't think it's me.' He held his pristine clean hands up in front of his face, wrinkling his fingers as if to show just how paint-free they were.

Taking a piece of paper from behind him, he put it in front of Yunho and then smiled. 'Paint away, Leonardo. Your masterpiece awaits.'

Yunho stared between the paper and Mingi. 'B-but... I don't know what I'm doing...' he said sheepishly.

Mingi laughed. 'You're joking?... No you're not joking. Yun-ah, it's hand painting, not open heart surgery.' He scooted forward suddenly, taking Yunho's hand, and incidentally taking Yunho by surprise. His pulse rose a little in shock, and as Mingi brought his hand between them, Yunho stared at him.